Home Buying in Seattle>Question Details

Jeff Nacht, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

I am interested in the unit listed as: 819 Virginia Street, Suite 2210, Seattle, WA 98101. What is the floor plan of the unit?

Asked by Jeff Nacht, Seattle, WA Thu Jan 24, 2013

Also, which direction does it face? Does it have a view? Of what?

Answers

4
It is really hard to get information on a unit unless it is actually for rent or sale. If you are looking to buy something, then you want to hire your own buyers agent who will do all this research on your behalf.

I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have. I hope to hear from you soon.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Hi Jeff,

Is this what you were looking at? : http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3106647536--Virginia-St-22…

That's all I could find for unit #2210...It seems it may be scheduled for a public foreclosure auction. Are you looking to buy or rent? There are no other units in that building for sale but there are 3 for rent right now.

If you want some help, call or email me and I can help you find what you're looking for...

Michael
425-213-8124
Michael@mbcopeland.com
You don't say whether you are interested in a rental or a sale. Neither option shows up so I'm smelling a scam.
Jeff,
I couldn't find that unit but there is one close, #2710. Unfortunately it's pending, so it's no longer available.
Trulia and other sites aren't always kept up to date. Find a great local agent to go over your criteria and help you find a new home.