Home Buying in Denver>Question Details

kevingoad, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

I am interested in the Clayton neighborhood in Denver, and I am wondering if there are any big re-development projects planned for the area.

Asked by kevingoad, Denver, CO Thu Apr 11, 2013

Answers

6
Kevin,

Clayton is changing neighborhood...only for the better! I really like the website http://www.denverinfill.com as this shows projects that are going on in the area. There are blogs and other helpful information.

Much success on our looking and if I can be of any help feel free to reach out to me!

Bill Pearson GRI, SRES |"Your Denver Realtor For Life"
ERA Herman Group Real Estate| 201 Columbine Street| Suite 301| Denver CO 80206
720-329-1470 |Bill@DenverRealtorForLife.com
5280 Magazine FIVE STAR Real Estate Professional – 2010, 2011, 2012
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 12, 2013
The guy to talk to would be Aron Graybill with Inhabit Denver Keller WIlliams. He's pretty up on everything for Denver Neighborhoods.
http://inhabitdenver.com
Kevin,

Clayton is where I purchased my first home in 1974. I have been in and around the neighborhood and worked th neighborhood for years. The primary impetus for the current growth, development and interest is due not only the proximity to downtown, but the coming of the light rail system in the neighborhood. There is a lot planning north of Clayton in Swansea area over to I-25. Some plans for restructuring the bridges and also residential and commercial development. Meanwhile, homeowners and investors are combing the market for deals.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
http://rmcguire.yourcastle.org/
Great selection! The area is going through a lot of changes currently.
Denver is one of the fastest growing cities in the US. It's hard to find an area in the Denver metro area that isn't going through some sort of change. I would love to speak farther in depth with you about the possibilities in that area. Please call at 303-809-5804
Hi Kevin,
The Clayton neighborhood is a great neighborhood to move to! I live in the Skyland neighborhood, just south of Clayton, and pay close attention to the area. There are many houses being fixed up and re-sold for much higher than the neighborhood has seen, helping home values significantly.
Also, a very exciting part of this neighborhood is that the new light rail addition will be bordering the north end of Clayton along 40th! If you are interested in seeing what is currently available in the Clayton neighborhood , I would love to help!

Nicole Gilbert
Associate Broker Keller Williams Downtown
720-233-4590
nicolegilbert@kwrealty.com