Home Buying in Aberdeen>Question Details

ricechex4him, Other/Just Looking in Aberdeen, WA

I am interested in selling some property in Grayland, Washington. Who do you recommend and what should I look for in this process?

Asked by ricechex4him, Aberdeen, WA Sat May 4, 2013

Answers

2
hi Ricecheck -
I would be happy to help you in the selling process if you're still needing to sell. Look for an agent who will take lots of good pictures, explains all of the documents, is honest and friendly, will market well, and will communicate frequently.
Ricechex,
There is some confusion. Your question appears in home buying, but you are asking about selling. I'm going to assume you want to sell. I would suggest you consider some local agents who answer your question, read other answers they've provided and see who's been successful in your area.
I wrote a blog called 4 keys to Selling Your Home Quickly and for Top Dollar, attached below. If some of the agents have similar philosophy and a good track record, select them.
Best of luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013
Thank you for your understanding and help!
Flag Sun May 5, 2013