Jaelynn, Home Buyer in Parkchester, Bronx, NY

I am interested in renting out my parkchester north 1 bedroom on Purdy Street. Where do I begin?

Asked by Jaelynn, Parkchester, Bronx, NY Sun Sep 15, 2013

Answers

10
Good Morning,

My name is William Garcia I'm the rental director at PantigaGroup Inc. I would be happy to help you rent your apartment. I rent out many apartments in Parkchester and I'm sure I can help you find the right tenant. I have a team of dedicated agents to make this happen for you. I also have a good working relationship with the management company at Parkchester north.

I'm in Parkchester everyday showing other rentals there.
Feel free to give me a call Thank you for your time!

William Garcia
646.235.6634
Rental Director
William.Garcia@pantigagroup.com
Licensed Realtor
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 16, 2013
All rentals and sales still need to go through Parkchester North Management. reach out to them and go to the office to pick up a Rental Lease Packet.

I'm very seasoned in Parkchester North and South so If you need assistance reach out to me at 646-957-4648.

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
EXIT REALTY SEARCH
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
Once you have familiarize yourself with rules and requirements for Parkchester condo owners renting their respective units. Important points are what is the maximum amount of rent I can receive for my unit. Do i need to renovate anything?
How much do I know about renting my unit?
How do I choose a prospective tenant?
Am I prepared to be a landlord?
Do I need to hire a manager?
Who will handle any repairs?
If I have a bad tenant, how do I handle that situation?
There are many issues that involve being a landlord, whether its one unit, or one hundred units.

Please give me a call and lets discuss this opportunity and make sure it stays positive.

Jessie Bonaparte
j.bonaparte@hlresidential.com
917 806-1353
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 13, 2014
Go to the management office and get a rental application. You should read it and familiarize yourself with it. Then decide whether you want to rent on your own or list with a real estate broker.

Contact me at sandra.glaser@elliman.com should you have any additional questions. Good luck!
Hello Jaelynn,

Parkchester Bronx Realty would be happy to welcome you to our family. Our Brokerage specializes in Parkchester Real estate; we sell, buy, rent ; and also manage dozens of Parkchester properties. Our office is a one stop shop with notary service, we run credit checks on perspective tenants, we rid you of all the stress, and guarantee you an approved tenant!

Our office is located right in the heart of Parkchester by the oval at 1488 Metropolitan Avenue Suite 3 stop by or give us a call at your convenience.

Look Forward to hearing from you!

Parkchester Bronx Realty, Inc.
1488 Metropolitan Avenue, STE-3
Parkchester, Bronx , New York
Tel: 718-989-8505 Fax: 718-989-8506

Making Clients For Life
http://www.ParkchesterBronxRealty.com
http://www.parkchesterCondominium.com
For maximum exposure consider listing with a broker...
Good Morning Jaelynn, I would be happy to help you rent your condo. I work and live in Parkchester and can help you from finding the right tenant to making sure that the Application Process is without wrinkles.

Feel free to give me a call as rentals are my specialty....I will get you results!
Hi Jaelynn, 

Thanks for your inquiry. Our office has a rental division and specializes in exclusive rental listings in the Bronx. Call the office at (929) 222-4200 and explain to the receptionist what you're looking for so she can assign you to the proper agent. Best of luck with your search! 

John Lajara REALTOR®/Notary Public Certified Buyer Representative® (CBR) Certified Distressed Property Expert® (CDPE) "Saving families from foreclosure"
Cell: 917-848-4655 Fax: 917-522-9638 Website: http://www.JohnsRealtySuccess.com E-mail Address:john25lajara@gmail.com
RE/MAX In The City
| 5776 Mosholu Ave Bronx| NY | 10471

Like me on Facebook for lifestyle info in the highly desirable Throgs Neck (Bronx, NY) http://www.facebook.com/throgsneck

Visit me on Trulia & Zillow! http://www.trulia.com/profile/johnlajara
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 15, 2013
Hi Jaelynn, My office has a rather large rental division and I would love to take a look at your condo and chat with you regarding renting out your condo. It is no charge to you, we would charge the tenant. I would write down some info on the condo, take photos, find out the rent you are looking for, as well as credit and income qualifications that you are looking for, keep in mind that the tenants will have to be approved and registered with Parkchester as well. I have years or working experience with the Parkchester North and South Staff. So my approvals and mandatory carpet checks are fast tracked. Feel free to contact me so we can discuss the matter further. Thanks! 
Hi Jaelynn,

My office has a rather large rental division and I would love to take a look at your condo and chat with you regarding renting out your condo. It is no charge to you, we would charge the tenant. I would write down some info on the condo, the rent you are looking for, as well as credit and income qualifications that you are looking for, and we can take it from there. I know a few of the staff in the Parkchester North office as well, which should streamline the process. Feel free to contact me so we can discuss the matter further. Thanks!

David Rodriguez
drodriguez@exitrealtysearch.com
718.451.6859