Home Buying in Beverly Hills>Question Details

Mostafavikas…, Home Buyer in Beverly Hills, CA

I am interested in purchasing or leasing a home in one of the guard gated communities of Beverly Hills.

Asked by Mostafavikashani, Beverly Hills, CA Wed Nov 11, 2009

Can someone tell me a little about what is on the market in respect to leases and purchase homes in the guard gated communites of Beverly Hills. I am only looking to purchase or lease long term in one of these communities in Beverly Hills only. Commnities such as Summit, Beverly Park, etc.

I am looking to purchase by March of 2009 at the latest. Lease price is $12,000 to $20,000 per month. Purchase price is from around $5 million to $6 million. My preference is Med. style homes. Thanks.

Answers

7
I recently saw something in the SUMMIT in the $3.6 M arena. I will happy to set an appointment to show you a few properties in gated communities.

Give me a call and lets set up a time: (310) 600-1553 or email: RPerry@RogerPerry.com

Roger Perry
Realtor - Broker
Rodeo Realty - Beverly Hills
(310) 600 -1553
In this price price range " the Summit" could be you best option.
there is two nice Med Style homes for sale around 6M one of them does have a tennis court.
If you are interested I'll be happy to send you more information.

Regis Roa
KW REALTY
regisroa@sbcglobal.net
Hi There,

The best would be to call me for a private discussion of your needs. There are also listing that are not on the market we can discuss. Click on my profile to get my information. It would be my pleasure to help you. Are you only considering one of the gated communities?
Dear Home Buyer,

Quick clarification did you mean to say March 2010?

If its not to late,and you are not working with any Realtor yet, I can find you a Home in Beverly Hills or near by areas as requested.

Feel free to email me or give me a call!

Thank-you and I wish you luck with your home search!

Merlin Barrientos
Realtor Associate
Keller Williams Realty VIP
9324 Reseda Blvd.
Northridge, CA 91324
direc 661-713-8780
merlin1@inbox.com
merlin1@kw.com
dre 01761948
If you are still looking, There is an absolutely stunning mediterranean style home within your price range available for lease in Beveryly Park . It is over 13,000 square ft, and might be exactly what your looking , w/ Sep 2 story GH, sep staff quarters, sauna, terraces, fountains, spa, beaut. Master w Dual baths and Huge Walk in Closets. If you would like me to send you pictures and or arrange a showing, I would be happy to do so. I also know of some other prop's that are available for sale as well. Your can contact me via e-mail or phone at any time, cablainer@yahoo.com . 310-598-8634 My name is Blaine Richards and I am with Keller Williams Hollywood Hills- DRE-01874909 Best Wishes
There's a great 5400 s.f 5BR/6BA view home with a pool in the Summit community right now for a bit over 3MIL. It's also on 2 lots. You can click on my profile for contact information if you'd like to see this listing. Best of Luck.
Dear Mr. Favikas,

Were you looking for March 2009 or March of this year? There are only two guard gated communities in Beverly Hills in that price range.