cordova.2116, Home Buyer in El Paso, TX

I am interested in purchasing my first home is there a program that would help even if my credit is not established yet?

Asked by cordova.2116, El Paso, TX Fri Nov 9, 2012

Answers

7
Hello Cordova ; Congratulations on your decision to pursue your Dream of Home Ownwrship !

You have definitely asked the most important question pertaining to purchasing a home. Peace of Mind in purchasing your home is of utmost importance.

Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience and I will guide you through the Home- buying process.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Jorge
Professional Realtor
915-491-5522
Jorge@TheRealEstatePowerHouses.com
Hi Cordova, If you would be interested in a new home, DR Horton has a free program that will work with you and coach you through the process of increasing your credit score, while we build your home. In this manner, both your home and your credit will be ready at the same time, and therefore you could potentially have your new home built and you could close within 6 months if you're willing to do your part in fixing your credit.
Hi Cordova,

There is currently a bond program for first time home buyers that will assist you with your down payment. Feel free to contact me and I'll give you all of the info.

As for your credit, the lender will look at all contributing factors. The only way to know for sure is by looking at your entire "financial picture" and they do this by pulling up your credit.

Call, text or email me and I'll be happy to assist you.
(915) 549-1962 or SellingEP@gmail.com

Look forward in hearing from you.
Cordova,

It looks like most of the people here are assuming you have BAD credit. I did not get that feeling from your initial post. It looks like you think you don't have ANY credit.

Depending on a number of factors including age, you may have much better credit than you think. Too many times people think that because they haven't used much credit that their credit is bad. Unless you have defaulted on loans or credit cards or have a bunch of late payments, you may have GREAT credit and not even know it.

Your best option is to call a local lender and have them run a credit report and credit score on you, and find out from them what your options are.

Best of luck,

Brian Rayl
B&B Realty Group - Keller Williams Elite Dallas, TX
214-699-1799
Brian@Rayl-Estate.com
http://FindDallasHomesForSale.com
Do you have ANY credit at all?
Good rent history?

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Search Dallas area MLS for FREE. No registration => http://www.ntreisinnovia.net/cgi-ntr/BR_login?0501134
Congratulations ! You have just taken the first step in achieving your dream of Home Ownershp.

Contact me at your earliest convenience and I will guide you in the process of establishing credit.

I look forward in assisting you

Jorge
915-491-5522
Jorge@TheRealEstatePowerHouses.com
Howdy and Good Morning Cordova
Absolutely and assuredly there are programs for first time home buyers, FREE credit fix and so many can sing of the easy results. So email me or give me a call and lets get you started and see what you need to do. You have taken the biggest step, the first to being a home owner.

Cynthia Ann Morris,
CNE, CRS ,CSP,ePRO, GRI, TAHS,Texas Property Tax Arbitrator,Certified Real Estate Instructor
Sales, Property Management and Investing First Time Home Buyer Specialist
Short Sales and Foreclosure WE BUY HOMES
Broker-Owner Serving you and all of El Paso County.
Phone 915 471 4300 Fax 915 855 4609
email cynthia@EPHomeSearch.com Website http://www.EPHomeSearch.com
I want to be the only REALTOR ® you will ever need
Technology will NEVER replace real estate professionals, but real estate professionals with technology WILL