Irene Byrne, Home Buyer in East Brunswick, NJ

I am interested in purchasing land to build in ocean ridge plantation but am very concerned with Trulia

Asked by Irene Byrne, East Brunswick, NJ Tue May 26, 2009

showing a high crime rate in the Ocean Isle Beach area. Is there something I should be concerned about?

Answers

4
Dear Irene,

Great to see you on this blog! I got your e-mail this morning. I'm working with some folks right now making an offer on a property so I will e-mail you first thing in the morning to respond promptly to your questions. Thanks so much! ---- C.
Web Reference: http://www.oceanridge.com
I live in Wilmington, a little over 30 minutes from Ocean Isle Beach area, but commute for work to this area everyday. I don't have any stats to back it up, but am surprised to hear about a high crime rate in the area. I would not consider that to be the case. I've lived in NYC, NJ (Rumson), & FL... southeast NC is a beautiful and safe area to work & live in!
Irene

I have lived in Ocean Ridge Plantation for 10+ years and your concern of crime in the area ( Ocean Isle & Sunset Beach NC)is not an issue as far as I am concerned, don't know where you got your info.

If you are interested in purchasing a home site there over 200 to choose from in the Multiple Listing System and it is an ideal time to chhose a prime home site at a good price in todays Buyers Market. You may also want to consider a pre-owned home as there are currently 25 on the market for sale.

As I previously mentioned I had built one of the first 35 homes in the community of aprox. 450 homes today. I am also a REATOR who would be please to work with you to find your property here in Oceann Ridge.

You can visit my website for more area info and look at properties for sale.

Regards

Fred Thorne, REALTOR, Broker, Owner
Fred Thorne Realty
Perhaps you should consider contacting the local police department. They are going to be able to give you the facts.