Home Buying in Southfield>Question Details

Saquoyah Ree…, Home Buyer in Southfield, MI

I am interested in purchasing a home on land contract terms in Oakland county but I have no idea where to start. Email Saquoyahr@gmail.com

Asked by Saquoyah Reeves, Southfield, MI Fri Jan 18, 2013

Answers

1
Hello Saquoyah,

To answer your question, the first and most important thing is; do you have a decent sized downpayment? All properties will require some downpayment. If you do have a substantial downpayment (at least 20% down in most cases), then we can set up a search for homes in the county that will fit into your budget.

That search will email you listings automatically and you can view them at your convenience. When you see a listing that you like, you can contact your Realtor and they will make an appointment to see it. It really is not that difficult, you just have to contact a Realtor and make sure you have a good downpayment.

My contact information is below, so feel free to contact me if you need more information.

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com