Home Buying in Cobbs Creek>Question Details

Alex, Home Buyer in Cobbs Creek, Philade...

I am interested in purchasing a home in the 19143 area. Does anyone know any good realtors to guide me through the process of first time home buying?

Asked by Alex, Cobbs Creek, Philadelphia, PA Thu May 27, 2010

Answers

3
Jonathan Unrath’s answer
I am a great realtor. I deal with a lot of first time home buyers. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me.

Jon Unrath
Weichert Realtors Media
267 968 1505
JUnrath12@comcast.net
I agree with Anna...choose your Realtor wisely and one that can attend to your needs in purchasing a home. May I also sugges that you contact The Urban League of Philadelphia, they have great seminars for the first time homebuyer. You can contact them at 215-985-3220. The seminars are free! Good luck with your search and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

De'Janiera Little
Keller Williams Main Line Realty
720 W Lancaster Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
610-520-0100 (office)
215-881-5990 (mobile)
If you don't have any recommendations from family, friends, co-workers, etc.--contact a few different realty offices and interview a couple of agents--choose the one you like best--ask about scheduling around your needs, who will choose the properties to be seen, can you expect updates on new listings and recently sold properties, and how often will communication occur, etc.; also ask about current sales in your areas of interest, negotiating strategies, etc. Choose your agent with care. As a buyer, be aware that a mortgage pre-qualification/approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.