Veronica, Home Buyer in Moreno Valley, CA

I am interested in purchasing a home in Moreno Valley (zip code 92555).

Asked by Veronica, Moreno Valley, CA Sat Apr 3, 2010

I have looked at some properties online, but I know that the best thing to do first is to get a real estate agent. I would like to know if there is an honest, and friendly agent that works in that area who would look out for my family's real estate needs?

Answers

7
Hi Veronica,
I know there are some great agents here in the area.
Read their blogs and their websites and get a feel for who you like and learn a little along the way.
You do want to get qualified with a Direct lender first.
If you have any questions please ask.
in the meantime feel free to read my blog on the biggest mistakes buyer make in buying a home here on trulia.
http://www.trulia.com/blog/haroldsharpe/2010/04/the_biggest_…

Harold Sharpe - Broker
So Cal Homes Realty
(951) 821-8211
harold@socalhomesrealestate.com
http://www.socalhomesrealestate.com
California Department of Real Estate License # 01312992
Veronica Good afternoon. My name is Henry Ayala and I am a real estate broker who lives and works here in the 92555 zip. I believe you've done the right thing in reaching out to a community to ask for help. As you can see there are plenty of great agents who can help you with your purchase. With each and everyone of them as well as with me, you, the clients needs should and do come 1st. What you will probably want to do is talk to each one of us to see who you feel most comfortable with and whos knowledge of the market suits your needs and interests. Feel free to contact me directly at 951-443-9315 or you can email me at Henry@TheAyalaGroup.com. Either way I wish you lots of success in your search for a your new home and hope that I can be of service...

Henry
Web Reference: http://TheAyalaGroup.com
Hello Veronica:
I believe highly in trust and honesty and therefore that is how I serve my clients. In fact, it is a pleasure to satisfy my clients needs first as well as it is my duty as a Realtor.
Please feel free to contact me at 951-294-4426.
Victoria Always, REALTOR
http://www.allaboutdreamhomes.com
Veronica,

I love it when a past client refers a friend or relative to me. I have always felt that the best way to find a great Realtor is by speaking with family, friends and associates that have bought or sold previously. Ask them for a referral to the Realtor that assisted them. Their experience can help you find someone honest and trustworthy as well as steer you away from a possible disaster. Give it a try, I bet someone you know can help you out! Good Luck!

Ray Wright
Direct: 951-354-1303
email: RayWright@kw.com
I run a Newspaper for Neighborhood Watch & Actitivies and we have a real nice lady the puts articles in our paper, her name is Melody Simonsen 951 515-3517. I hope that helps you.
When you do get into a place here email me and I will be glad to get you and your family involved in free events and fun safe things to do in Moreno Valley.

JulieAnn
Neighborhood Watch & Activities
MDCLEAVELAND@hotmail.com
Hello Veronica,
My name is Julian Lopez and I have been in the real estate business for over 8 years. I would love to help you find a home. The first thing to do would be to get preapproved by a direct lender like myself. Feel free to contact me at 909 996 4470 thanks Julian
Veronica, I have been in the real estate business in the Moreno Valley for over 20 years. I have not only looked out for my clients over the years but have volunteered by time to look out for my fellow Realtors as the President and Treasurer of my local association. I am involved in my local community. If you will email me at tegley@surfcity.net or call me at 951.533.9340 and tell me what you and your family are looking, I can also help meet your needs. Richard Tegley