Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

t.cosley, Home Buyer in Detroit, MI

I am interested in purchasing a home. My credit score will not alow me 2 get a loan. Seeking a broker that I can land contract from ASAP.

Asked by t.cosley, Detroit, MI Tue Dec 11, 2012

I do have a minimum amount of money 2 put down. Looking for a home in the Rosedale Park area. Are there any trustworthy brokers out there?

Answers

5
Desiree Mullins’ answer
Hi T. Cosley I am not a broker but an investor and may be able to help you reach your goals. Do you have a # that I can reach you at to discuss how I might best meet your needs. You can contact @ (855) 525-5362.
248 885 9590
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013
thank you. please feel free to contact me @ 248 885 9590, or email t.cosley@yahoo.com. I need immediate occupancy.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Hi t.cosley,

We buy homes nationwide for the exact purpose your looking for - we put people in homes with a very low down payment and monthly payments. Contact me to learn more about our program. Your credit score is no concern to us - just your ability to prove you can make the payments.

Contact me directly: tim@bhphhomes.com
please call, 248 885 9590 or email t.cosley@yahoo.com. Need to move immediateley.Thank you
Flag Fri Dec 14, 2012
You can buy a home on land contract, I can assist you with finding a home. Contact me with the details, where do you want to buy, when do you want to buy, how much do you want to spend, how much do you have for a downpayment
I have 15,000 down. i would like to purchase in the rosedale park area.
Flag Sat Dec 15, 2012
Hello

I am a loan officer in Wyandotte, MI, I specialize in upgrading credit scores and helping people repair credit. I do not do land contracts but I have been able to get clients when others can not.

Call me 734-755-1064