Mrs.  P, Home Buyer in 14454

I am interested in property i.e. lispendes for 63,011in south oaks,melbourne,florida. would like to get in touch with trulia of whomever has 4/sale?

Asked by Mrs. P, 14454 Wed Sep 22, 2010

mye mail is tpollard@frontiernet.net thank you mrs. p.

Answers

3
I hired a lawyer a couples months ago he fired a lispendes on our home the home is already is foreclosed. in a couples months someone moved in our home and lawyer is about to go to court to see if we can get our home back he found a good cause in get our home back what should we do to get our home back
Just saw your post so sorry for the late response. I will keep my eye o9ut for anything that goes up for sale in there. With a lis pendens the homeowners can still get their home back before foreclosure if they pay the arrearage owed. Not all lis pendens wind up on the market. Feel free to contact me at any time if you see something you are interested in.

Joan Willis
Broker/Owner
Brevards Best Realty, Inc/
321-960-3577
brevardsbestrealty@yahoo.com
Keep in mind that any local agent(s) can help with information, showings, etc., contact any realty office(s) and inquire.