Home Buying in Sun City>Question Details

dspeerman, Home Buyer in Sun City, AZ

I am interested in paying cash for a condo or townhouse 30,000- 35,000 and renting it until I turn 65 in 4 years,

Asked by dspeerman, Sun City, AZ Thu Aug 16, 2012

Is this something that can be easly done. How much rent could I get on a 1bd 1 bath?

Joe Perez’s answer
Very easly done. The average rent for a 1 bedroom is around $700.00 depending on the specific townhouse, ammenities, etc.. If you would like to receive a list of all available properties, please email me at joe.perez@cox.net. Or just give e a call at 480-299-6414. I live in Sun City myself. Thank you for the question.
You can find a condo in that price range. However, many of the condo units are going toward no rentals. There are still some units allowing rentals. Give me a call 602-502-8414
Hello Dspeerman,
You can easily find a Condo or a townhouse between the price range of $30,000 and $35,000. The rental for a 1b1b usually is around $500 and up depends on the location of the property. If you like I can send you a list of townhouses and Condos that are currently available in that price range.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One group