Home Buying in Jackson>Question Details

Angela willi…, Other/Just Looking in Jackson, TN

I am interested in owning a new home. I am self employeed and have past 2 years tax returns my credit is poor what can I do?

Asked by Angela williams, Jackson, TN Mon Oct 28, 2013

Answers

3
Disclaimer: My company United Country has a strategic partnership with this company.
Credit Guys- I would recommend you visit their website and learn more; maybe even call them to ask questions.
They ARE NOT a debt consolidation company. They help people get ready to buy a home.
Credit Guys. I can give you a specific point of reference if you are interested. I have met and spoken to the founders. They are good people. Hope this helps.
http://yourcreditguys.com/
Web Reference: http://yourcreditguys.com/
You can call a mortgage broker and see if they will take a look at your credit and recommend a solution for you. Being self employed is harder to get a mortgage because they will take your net not your gross income. Any depreciation you have they will add that back in.
Some mortgage brokers have credit repair people to help you build your credit. You will want to be careful with who you choose for the repair because some could be costly. Ask the broker for recommendations.