Home Buying in Calabasas>Question Details

Andij4, Home Buyer in Calabasas, CA

I am interested in one story homes in gated community

Asked by Andij4, Calabasas, CA Tue Sep 10, 2013

Answers

12
There are currently 5 one story homes in a gated community in Calabasas. How many beds. baths. square footage and other amenities are you looking for? What is your budget?

Give me a call or email and I'll be glad to send them to you and set the appointments to show.

To Your Success!

David Randal Smith
Keller Williams Calabasas Estates
23975 Park Sorrento
Suite 110
Calabasas, CA 91302
310-480-7523
David@TeamSmithCA.com
There are no single storyActive listings on the market that are behind the gates. Becareful the brokers sometime will say anything to get you to call them. I am working on it
Yes, we are looking there for you
Flag Tue Oct 8, 2013
Mountain view may be of interest
Flag Mon Oct 7, 2013
Hello Andrea. We are looking for you. I should have something for you soon
I can help you, find a lender, a 1 story gated home. I will just need to know the budget and the 3 most important things to you when finding a home? I have 18 years real estate experience And I"m sure you will be very happy!!!

Thanks, Sheryl
Sheryl@LRSRM.com
818.903.4749
Please let me know what you are looking for and your price range. There are a couple of gated communities that will accommodate your home search. I have 23 years of Calabasas experience and I can help you find this house. A lot will depend on your price range so lets talk about it when you have a moment! 818-424-4541
Actually a Lease Option is not a bad option necessarily. It has its plus' and minus' but according to your financial situation it may be best for you.
Rent-to-own is risky for the buyer. As the others have stated, it's best to stay away from these types of transactions.

When buying a house, the best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!
It looks like currently there are currently 5 one story homes in gated communities 4 in The Oaks and one in Abercrombie Ranch Estates. They range in price from 2.7 million to 9.5 million. Please contact me with any further questions. I would love to help you in your home search.

Thank you
Zack King
818-825-7388
ZKing1@Live.com
PetPlanetRealty.com
There are currently seven single story homes in gated communities in Calabasas. There are a couple more that are gated properties but not in a gated community. Some are closer to town/ restaurants/ the freeway while a few are further away off Mulholland highway. Feel free to contact me for the homes and their breakdown. And I can get more of an idea of what you are looking for exactly. My office is in Calabasas and I live in the area. David Randal Smith - David@TeamSmithCA.com 818-657-6500 Office/ 310-480-7523 Cell
Hello--

Feel free to contact me directly via email at smehr818@gmail.com or call me at 818-903-2040. I live next door to Calabasas.

Talk to you soon,

Sara Mehrpouyan
Rodeo Realty
Direct phone 818-903-2040
Bre license #01712757

http://www.AtHomeWithSara.com
Looks like you got a really good answer below.

Let me know if you need a purchase loan for the property or want to get pre-approved (this will increase the chances of your loan being accepted) because I can certainly help you out there. You can call me at 408-352-5147 or email me at AGreer@themortgageoutlet.com. You can check us out at http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com. I will look at your situation and present you with some options.

Alex Greer
Calabasas has many nice gated communities including The Oaks of Calabasas, Mountain View Estates, Calabasas Country Estates. Hidden Hills, Vista Pointe, Westridge, Calabasas Country Estates, Calabasas Park Estates, The Ridge, Bellagio and more. However, there are not many of the newer developments with single story construction. I live in the area and I would be happy to help you locate a home with a layout that works for you. Warmly, Dan Morse (818) 963-9183