Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Dr. Paul Wri…, Both Buyer and Seller in Philadelphia, PA

I am interested in obtaining a PHA home on the corner of 20th and Washington. Is it possible for an investor to grab this? Vacant for years.

Asked by Dr. Paul Wright, Philadelphia, PA Wed Jul 6, 2011

Dr Wright,

Purchasing a property now from PHA is next to impossible.

With all the lingering issues with them legally, they are in a state of flux.

I do have some contacts there and can see what I can do.

Please call me at 215-852-4469.

Web Reference: http://fredglick.com
I am an agent and most importantly, an investor, who has also been a life-long resident of South Philadelphia, own a business and am with a South Philadelphia based broker, William Festa Realty, who has been a well-respected broker in the South Philadelphia community for decades.

I am very familiar with the corner of 20th and Washington and personally know owners of several properties on the Washington Avenue corridor. If you can give me a little more information about what you want to do, I may be able to marshall my personal resources and connections to formulate a detailed plan of action.

What do you want to do with the property? Build commercial space? Build residential? Just sit on the land until the market gets a bit better?

I understand vacant land purchases, commercial purchases and industrial purchases. Why do I know them so well? Because I own all this type of property and am well aware of the pros and cons of each of them.

The only authentic way of garnering this information is for us to have a real old-fashioned telephone conversation. If that is the way you would orefer to conduct business, then I'm certainly up to the task. Please feel to call me on my cell phone at 215.570.3696.

Anna Maria Vona
William Festa Realty
Are you sure that the property is owned by PHA? I have worked with PHA before,
Please feel free to give me a call.
Hi Paul, I have many Dr friends. I would be happy to contact the PHA on your behalf. If you would like to begin a dialogue with me, please email or call anytime.

Web Reference: http://www.FamousEric.com
Hi Paul, please email me at lpaster@weichert.com and explain a little more about your situation...are you an investor yourself?

Lorri Paster
Weichert Realtors