Home Buying in Farmington>Question Details

Lou Riciglia…, Home Buyer in Farmington, NY

I am interested in looking at the mobile homes on Melbar and Fred Drive. I will be coming up this week from Virginia. Wondering cost of lot rent

Asked by Lou Ricigliano, Farmington, NY Mon Jun 28, 2010

Please send me a contact phone number to call when I come up. I am looking to buy something for my retirement in a couple of years.

Answers

3
I have a 3 bedroom, 2 full bath which is available in Hunts Park in farmington,ny. $8,990. witgh central air
Keep in mind that many mobile homes aren't listed on the MLS. Many owners sell them privately. To locate those, one good technique is simply to drive through mobile home parks and look for signs in the windows. In some cases, the community's park manager may officially or unofficially have a list of properties for sale. Craigslist is also a good resource.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Any local agent can help you with information, showings, etc., contact any realty office(s) and inquire or contact any local Trulia contributor(s) directly and ask.