Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

Dallas Renter, Renter in Dallas, TX

I am interested in lease to own option or renting a house$500-800/per month in northeast Dallas. I am a working professional and have good credit.

Asked by Dallas Renter, Dallas, TX Mon Jul 28, 2014

Animal friendly place. Big backyard. And big kitchen are all a must. In addition, gay-friendly establishment. Looking at places now. Need a place by October.

Answers

4
Hi there!

I agree with Jean. The price range you have indicated is very low for the Dallas area. Rental rates and home sales are all up this Summer due to high demand!

With regard to Lease to Own option, always employ a Real Estate attorney before signing any contracts. In my Real Estate career, I have come across many people who got into these deals and had problems. Be safe and consult an attorney first!!
I think your expectations are a little high for Dallas. You may want to consider leasing a Condo or an apartment for your price range. Currently in all of Dallas for lease there are 6 single family homes under $800 a month listed in our MLS.

The Lease to own option is not one that a Real Estate Agent can prepare for you. You would have to hire a Real Estate Attorney to prepare those documents. It is better to just Lease something and when the time is right for you to buy then do so.

Good Luck on your search.

Jean Pasvar
William Davis Realty
http://www.jeanpasvar-realtor.com
I would suggest purchasing a home and not do lease to own. If you are not in a situation to purchase then you can lease for a year.

I work the Oak Lawn area. Would be more than happy to show you area. Give me a call

682.710.1732
ok thanks
Flag Mon Aug 11, 2014
Ok. I will give you a call shortly during business hours!
Flag Mon Aug 11, 2014