Home Buying in Tafton>Question Details

Airchamber, Home Buyer in Tafton, PA

I am interested in homes in the Colony Cove area of Lake Wallenpaupack

Asked by Airchamber, Tafton, PA Mon Jun 20, 2011

Answers

4
Dear Airchamber:

I had my home listed with a realtor and I am now selling it as a FSBO. If you are interested in a darling 2 bdrm, 2bath let me know and I will gladly show it to you. Selling price is $179,900 without a realtor. You can e-mail me @ willmar54@hotmail.com.
What a great ime to purchase a home near or on Lake Wallenpaupack! Rates are down, prices are Gumble cottages, newer remodeled, condo's...they are all out there waiting for you and your family and friends! Check out the selection at http://www.OurPoconoHomes.com and give us a call if you see anything you need more information on!
Below is a link to the homes currently listed in Colony Cove itself. There are other communities around Lake Wallenpaupack with a similar "feel" as Colony Cove. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
You've come to the right place. I can email you listings - what is your price range? What features are important to you in a home?