Beverly Smith, Real Estate Pro in 32086

I am interested in finding a buildable lot in Granby, East Granby, Windsor, or Suffield. I notice for sale signs on some lots just driving by, but

Asked by Beverly Smith, 32086 Thu Sep 24, 2009

find they are seldom listed on Trulia or Realtor.com. What is a good source for casual researching of lots? Why are they not listed on these sites? I'm not ready for an agent; I just want to learn what's available.

Answers

9
15 Coppergate Rd East Granby
mt lot great west view
see forsale by ower
Are you still interested in a lot? We have 10 acres in East Granby. Please let me know if any interest.
Great.....Best of luck to you...........Amanda
Thanks, I've engaged one, and you're right; so far I don't have any bite marks.
I don't understand the reluctance to engaging a Realtor. We don't bite.
Having a Realtor looking for you will give you the best and timely information
so you won't miss out on the lot of your dreams.

Amanda

amanda.albert@cbmoves.com
Hello Beverly,
I have never heard of Trulia, but to get on Realtor.com, you typically have to be selling through a Realtor (duh), which eats up 5-6% of the selling price and you lose some control of the transaction. But that is not completely true, because for a fee (like $500), a FSBO can get listed through certain Realtors that offer a special referral service and will list you on Realtor.com without any additional fee if you sell on your own. I have done that in the past. These days, with such a slow market, advertising everywhere is too costly for some. Joe (382, yup)
Hey Beverly!

I am a Realtor in Enfield and I can send you some lots under no obligation. Most of the times we know about lots that are coming on the market before it is announced on the internet. You can e-mail me at Kristina@prudentialct.com with the preferred e-mail address you would like lots sent to the second they come on the market or a price change comes about..

Kristina

860-307-9600
Hi Beverly,
I do alot of business in that area and can set up an automatic search for you through the Multiple listing service. Send me your email and as much criteria that you can think of and we can get started. Then, if and when you are ready, you can contact me for more information. No pressure.

Amanda
Amanda.Albert@cbmoves.com
860-916-2744
Beverly, When you are ready I have some stuff in Pomfret and points south but certainly can help you if it's somewhere else you seek....

Lisa Milo-Ditullio
Realtor--Centurion Producer
Century 21 Access America
117 N. Main St.
Southington, Ct. 06489
lisa.ditullio@gmail.com
860-621-8378 x1445

http://www.c21accessamerica.com
http://www.lisaditullio.point2agent.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisaditullio123