Home Buying in Suffolk>Question Details

amjadiba, Home Buyer in Suffolk, VA

I am interested in buying the single family house at '107 Lancelot Dr, Suffolk, VA'. I need advice on the realistic price for this house.

Asked by amjadiba, Suffolk, VA Thu Nov 15, 2012

Answers

2
Thank you for your inquiry amjadiba. If you aren't working with an agent I would be happy to be your Realtor.® As your Realtor® I’ll provide my professional opinion, referrals for financing, Home Inspection Companies, a market analysis of properties sold, and more. As an experienced Realtor ® I’ll protect you with specific language in the offer and look out for your best interest before you present an offer to the closing table. Please feel free to contact me at 757-577-4112 for more information.
Diane Allen
Rose and Womble Realty Company
1215 Volvo Parkway
Chesapeake, Va. 23320 757-523-4900
Licensed in Virginia
Hi, if you are not currently working with a Realtor, you should interview a few and have the Realtor of your choice assist you with comparing home sales in the neighborhood to the one you are interested in. Having representation protects your best interests. Do you know if the home is still available?