Correllmatt, Home Buyer in Bryn Mawr, PA

I am interested in buying 411 s roberts rd, bryn mawr, pa. What is the maximum price I should pay for this property?

Asked by Correllmatt, Bryn Mawr, PA Thu Sep 12, 2013

Answers

8
Beaumont Cottage is a stunning home on a lovely property. If you aren't already working with an agent who showed this property to you, I would be happy to help you put together an attractive offer after doing a comparative market analysis for you.
.
You can reach me at 610 207-3995.

Warm regards,
Gwen Janicki
The replacement value for that slate roof alone could easily be $250,000. Good Hunting!
Matt,

you need an experienced real estate broker to help you offer the fair market value for the subject property and get the transaction successfully closed for you.

Please call me at 610-322-0566 so I can help you SAVE and MAKE money.
Also, I toured this property on Monday. It is a nice property and worth taking a look at. Some unique features that make it special. The location relative to transportation and major highways is good.
I am an agent from Bryn Mawr, PA and would be happy to help you with your purchase. As mentioned, a CMA looking at comparable properties together would help us determine the right and appropriate price to offer. The offer is only a small part in the process and as your agent, I could help you through the whole process. Gigi Miller
Your Buyer's Agent should be able to help you determine the market price to pay for this property. If you don't have one, I can help you for a fee paid by the seller. Chuck@chuckreeder.com.
Hi, agreed. An accurate CMA requires touring the interior. Why isn't your Realtor helping you with this?

I'm happy to jump in if you need. I've done it before.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Serving Bryn Mawr
856-617-1212
axelson@kurfiss.com
Now really, how would we know that having never seen the house. Get a Realtor to work with you and they can come up with prices like that. If it is a listed property then your Realtor is FREE to you so why would you not get one ASAP to help you?