Home Buying in Nashville>Question Details

cnowels, Home Buyer in Nashville, TN

I am interested in buying my 1st home, rather than renting in the Nashville area, but my credit is a 600. Is this possible??

Asked by cnowels, Nashville, TN Mon Apr 15, 2013

Going through a divorce and he carried everything is his name.

Answers

4
One of the better ways to guarantee getting approved with a low credit score is to work through a credit union. I can recommend several who are local to the Nashville area who would be happy to meet with you. Just drop me a line here or send an email at theholtrealestategroup@gmail.com
The first thing you need to do is contact a credible lender. Need one? Let me know!

Andra
"Everyone needs a friend in real estate"

Andra Brewer Green
Reliant Realty
Realtor ABR CRS
615.585.2638 c
andrabrewer@gmail.com
http://www.eastnashvilleagent.com
I would recommend you contacting Carey Ann Cyr with Prime Lending to discuss your current situation and she can help determine what you may qualify for. I would be happy to assist you further. If you have any more questions, please feel free to call or email. Thanks and good luck.
I may have a lender who can help. Feel.free to call me.
thanks! And i live in Belle Meade and kind of want to stay in the Nashville area. Is that still possible? More looking at condos...
Flag Mon Apr 15, 2013