Julie Brown, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA

I am interested in buying houses to rent in West Palm Beach. Is there a firm that can help me acquire, renovate, rent, and manage the homes.?

Asked by Julie Brown, Los Angeles, CA Sun Sep 23, 2012

Answers

21
Tom Priester’s answer
Dear Jepmail,

There are two aspects to consider when looking into the purchase of an investment property; the return on revenue you can reasonable expect based on the purchase price and the location and how it might be affected by future price appreciation.

When looking at project returns you need to carefully evaluate the purchase price and ongoing expenses like association fees, property taxes, insurance, etc. You also need to thoroughly investigate the current rental climate in the area surrounding the property. What are similar properties renting for, how quickly are the renting, how many similar properties are out there for rent, etc. Since you are looking for single family homes than need a little TLC look closely at the differences between subdivisions that are, and are not, encumbered by associations as this can have a significant effect on return on investment. I have a great little 3 bedroom home available in Jupiter that will require little work and should return a solid 10%+/0.

You also need to carefully evaluate the condition of the property and determine what expenses may be incurred in getting the property into rental condition. Many of my clients prefer to put hard surface flooring throughout as it stands up to wear and tear better than soft goods. One thing many investors overlook is if you are in an association will they accepts pets. Many pet lovers have a difficult time finding home that will accept their pets and this can be a huge benefit to investors. If you find a pet friendly situation it will make it easier in most locations to find tenants willing to pay a little more.

Future appreciation is hard to put a precise number on but the better the location the higher that appreciation will probably be. You can expect a little lower up front returns (in my area from 4% to 6% cash on cash returns) compared with up to 15% in less desirable areas and product types.

We also work closely with a number of qualified contractors who can easily handle any, and all, of your remodeling needs at very fair prices.

The best thing you can do is locate a qualified Realtor who can properly assist you in locating good opportunities and be ready to act quickly when the right opportunities present themselves and I would be very happy to work with you towards meeting your goals. The current market is really a perfect storm and in my opinion Florida real estate in the right location is one of the absolute best investment opportunities we will see in our lifetimes.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 24, 2012
Interview some agents and choose the one who has experience and you feel comfortable. There are many great property managers.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 18, 2012
By now you must have gotten several calls and all sort of people contacting you
I'm an investor, I currently own investment properties and I have "flipped" several homes for me and investor of mine.
I currently have 3 properties with Tenants out for sale ( visit my website ) these units are rented for 800.00/month and a valid lease till august 2013, Guaranteed return upon closing.
All marketable titles since there are NO MORTGAGES on them, a must see.
I CAN ALSO OFFER YOU A PROMOTION I HAVE GOING ON.
Please visit my website http://www.nunocabral.us and fill out a request to contact you, I will forward you several recomendation letters from my previous and EXISTING clients.
I'm also a Premier agent in zillow.co for 33414
just a note, one if my well respected client lives in Marion,MA, DR. Ken Kenyon, eye surgeon and several others in Canada, where I came from, My wife is from New-Bedford,MA , just coincidental....
I LOOK FORWARD TO MEET YOU
NUNO CABRAL.
Hello Jep. I work with mostly investors I have a crew of professionals that can assist you with the renovations, repairs of any Property that you choose to purchase. Regarding the purchase of the property and placing a qualified tenant in your Property also I own and personally manage and over see all the aspects of managing and maximize your investment return. If you would like to speak with me pleas feel free to contact me. 954 205 5555. Myrnah@comcast.net
I will call next week
Flag Sat Oct 20, 2012
Mary Ngati, Broker
Mary Ngati Real Estate
Certified Professonal Property Manager
maryngati@yahoo.com
http://www.maryngati.com
Yes, Jepmail2. Http://www.kangarent.com and our sister company http://www.kangarentpm.com combine to offer "one stop shopping": buy, rent, and manage, to investors in residential real estate in Palm Beach and Broward counties. I'll match you up with a specialist appropriate to your needs. Rick@kangarealty.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
I tried to contact you but your phone is disconnected and your email bounced. Try my email at jeff@pmiproperty.com or 310-476-1703
Flag Wed Oct 17, 2012
I'm a real estate investor in the area, and I think I that can help you with this.
Give me a call and let's see what we can come up with:
Rich Urban: 305-741-3122
I am a real estate agent and I"ll be glad to help you.
Please read my recomendations and call me anytime.
http://www.trulia.com/profile/cristinaesquibel/
http://www.cristinaesquibel.com
Maria Cristina Esquibel
United Real Estate
239-333-8863
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 29, 2012
Zagopolis, Home Buyer, West Palm Beach, FL
Hello my name is Lee Vogel I am a licensed Real Estate Broker and a licensed General Contractor. Have have been renovating homes for over 20 years for both my own portfolio and for inverstors. I have a vast experiance with the costs associated with Hard Money, Renovations and value engeeneing a project to get the best return on investment. I can assist with rentals, management as well as wrap around and owner held mortgages which relieves you of the maintance issues that will surely arise through out the years.

Please watch my YouTube Videos for more information:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_1Bay3tI5s&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4vpPfrfBlM&feature=context-cha

ZagOpolis
Real Estate Services
287 North Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
561 697 1771
And finding the "right Tenant" OMG!! Please list your license.?
What exactly you call a "safe" neighborhood? ???it's funny how far people go to persuade a customer. Is it worth to put your licence on the line over descriminative remarks???? I would love to ear your answer and make sure to list your licence.
Professional Property Management Executive, Certified Short Sale Agent, Certified Foreclosure Agent, Florida Affordable Housing, Broker Owner, Mary Ngati Real Estate.
http://www.maryngati.com
I am a realtor/landlord that specializes ONLY in residential rental condos in Palm Beach and Martin Counties. I have owned 20 rentals in this area for the last 10 years and I know what to buy and where to buy. You have to be very careful what community you buy based on COA Rules toward rental units. You have to be very careful where you buy to realize positve cash flow and appreciation. You have to buy in safe neighborhoods close to job centers and good schools. Also be sure to do your due diligence of COA/HOA budgets to assure that they don't have massive bad debt issues with delinquent unit owners.

My company is Income Property Management and I only work with investors wanting a good passive steady cash flow with residential rentals. Besides helping you find the right property, I can also offer landlord services including finding the right tenant and then providing current tenant management services including collecting the rent, handling service calls, etc.

I have been a landlord for 10 years, have seen it, done it all when it comes to residential rental investment properties. I work with investors just like you to find the best rentals properties in Pal If interested in talking more, call me at 561-301-3742 or email at pat@incomepm.com
Please contact me immediately. I just have a contract that felt through. Buyer couldn't secure financing.
Maria Cristina Esquibel
United Real Estate
239-333-8863
Thanks for the great feedback and resources. You may be getting more of these inquiris since Corelogic named West Palm Beach the best rental market for single family homes.

http://www.dsnews.com/articles/corelogic-best-places-to-inve…
I am a realtor/landlord that specializes ONLY in residential rental condos in Palm Beach and Martin Counties. I currently own 20 rentals in this area for the last 10 years and I know what to buy and where to buy. You have to be very careful what community you buy based on COA Rules toward rental units. You have to be very careful where you buy to realize positve cash flow and appreciation. You have to buy in safe neighborhoods close to job centers and good schools. Also be sure to do your due diligence of COA/HOA budgets to assure that they don't have massive bad debt issues with delinquent unit owners.

I have been a landlord for 10 years, have seen it, done it all when it comes to residential rental investment properties. I work with investors just like you to find the best rentals properties in Palm Beach County. If interested in talking more, call me at 561-301-3742 or email at pat@incomepm.com
I see you do condominiums. Do you also do single family homes? Can you tell me something about the economics.
Flag Wed Sep 26, 2012

ZagOpolis
Real Estate Services
287 North Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
561 697 1771
I'm a Realtor with 20+ years experience unremitting+renting
I own 4 right now with Tenants
you. Should call me at 561.502.0095 ASAP

I will be happy to help you acquire, renovate and rent your properties. I have a very reliable management company that can oversee the daily operations of the properties.

Please contact me directly and we can start finding you the homes that will make you a profit.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
Good Evening

My name is Myrna Hernandez and I'm a Realtor and I own a property management Co. I can help you acquire, Rent and we can Manage the properties for you. Feel free to contact me
At myrnah@comcast.net or you can reach me at 954/205/5555
Sincerely