Home Buying in Miami Beach>Question Details

Boquinz, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

I am interested in buying an apartment in Miami Beach. I have Czech nationality. Is it possible for a foreigner to buy a property?

Asked by Boquinz, Miami Beach, FL Thu Aug 18, 2011

It is certainly possible to buy property in the US as a foreign national with cash. If you require a loan, you will need to speak with several lenders to see what their particular requirements are. You will most likely need at least a 30% down payment if you qualify for the loan in all other areas.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
Yes a foreign born person may buy property in the United States. You should look for a realtor that has the CIPS designation (Certified International Property Specialist). An agent with the CIPS designation has received special training in dealing with foreign buyers. You can find an agent located in Miami through the Realtor website: http://www.realtor.org/global/cips
Good luck with your search for your new home!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Aug 18, 2011
In Miami Beach, it is very common for international buyers to purchase property. Cash is preferred in these transactions and we specialize in assisting the European buyer. View our site for listings.
Web Reference: http://www.freudrealty.com/
Yes is the answer to your question. While I do not have a special designation I have 18 years experience dealing with foreign nationals from all over the world through Prudential and also my own customers. Let me know if we can help you.

Kenny Raymond PA
The Raymond International Group
Prudential Florida Realty
(786)443-9649 (cell)
(305)675-2695 (Fax)

825 Arthur Godfrey Rd- 2nd Floor, Miami Beach, FL 33140
Prudential's 2009 -10 year Legend award- Top 10 teams & Chairman's Platinum Circle for Prudential Florida Realty
Absolutely! A foreign national can definitely purchase real estate in the US. If you are not purchasing the property in cash, there are financing options vailable to you as well. Most lenders will require between a 30-40% down payment.
BUY BUY BUY ~ We have many great investment opportunities available...

The US Gov has programs available to promote international investment...
Check this link out... From the Wall Street Journal

I have lived here in South Florida almost 25 years.
Friendly, knowledgeable and tuned into the market...
Need help get a pro...
Gary Youngman (561) 306 7653 / (954) 295 0993
Hello Boquinz,

I sold a condo unit to someone from Czech last year. Please let me know what your main concerns are about .

Mercedes Henze
Realtor Associate
305 205 4214 cell
Fax 1 866 213 5785
Beachfront Realty Inc.
517 Arthur Godfrey Rd
Miami Beach-Fl-33140
Well, at a first glance I would say YES to your question. I must have heard that foreign investors are responsible for increasing market price in Miami and helping the city to get underwater.
But there are matters which must be seriously treated in order to have a nice and clean purchase.

This is a matter fully dominated.

Contact me whenever you want

786 382 6782
I am a Czech Speaking agent in Miami Beach - let me know if I can be of any help.

Patrick pvysata@onesothebysrealty.com
It is possible to purchase a property as a foreign national. I can help you find a wonderful condo in Miami Beach for several reasons. I reside in Miami Beach, I am a Realtor and APPRAISER, and I grew up here. Miami Beach can be tricky with respect to high maintenance fees and assessments. I would be willing to help you make a wise choice. Contact me at SouthFloridaAppraiser@yahoo.com or 754-234-2352. Realtor - Keller Williams - Appraiser - Residential Appraisal Experts.

PS I also have Appraisal Instructor Experience.... No One Knows Value Better!
Hello Boquinz,

I will be happy to assist you, contactme at 786-718-2099 or lissyjoffre@hotmail.com.

It is definitely possible for foreign interests to purchase property in the United States and many agents are highly experienced in international transactions in Miami Beach, due to its' international appeal. Contact me at my website to peruse my credentials.
I have got pproperties that will give you 7% return annually after taxes and maintenance.
It simple to close and simple to manage, already have the tenant.
Let me know if you are interested )
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 5, 2011
Dear Boquinz
No matter the nationality as a foreing national you can purchase a residential property in the state of Florida. You have to bring a minimun of 30% of the agreed purchase price if financing. If you do not have your funds in an american bank then at the time you apply for a loan with any bank or financial institution you have to disclouse and proof to the mortgage person in America all the information regarding to your source of income even in Czech republic and a minimun of the last two month of your account statement bank (s) if you have the funds in a czech bank or any other bank in some other country. As a Real Estate agent I have a C.I.P.S. designation ( certified international property specialist ) and I have experience in assisting international buyers and investors to south Florida. I am originaly from Spain and I have served for 18 years in Embassies and Consulates to Spain in many countries and cities in the World ( including Praha in the 1980's) so I have very well experince dealing with the international affairs. Now I live in Fort Lauderdale doing Real Esatate and I have been in America for the last 21 years. You can see that I know the "two Worlds", the outside World and the inside World in United States of América.
Yours with all my respect,

Angel Calzadilla
Prudential Florida Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 24, 2011
Each investor is different. I just closed a loan for a client of my who only has a work visa for the next 12 months. So it is possible to get a home loan. I would contact a local lender and inquire with them

Good lcuk
Web Reference: http://www.merrittnoel.com