Home Buying in Boynton Beach>Question Details

Kevin, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

I am interested in buying an REO condo in Boynton Beach. The Condo assoc is Cove at Parkwalk A......I cannot find anyway to contact them.

Asked by Kevin, Boca Raton, FL Wed Aug 7, 2013

I cannot believe that it is so hard to find out this info, like........can I rent the place out? Are there any liens? What are the rules, etc? And I have written to the listing agent and have been waiting for DAYS for a response. Any help would be appreciated.

Answers

3
Just access the Aberdeen G & CC website. You will find the master Association, and the restrictions in all the communities 99% of which require Club membership, etc. Do you want to buy under such types of restrictions and membership requisites? I was on the first elected BOD.
Hi Kevin,

I checked the results of a search of the MLS for Aberdeen/Coves at Parkwalk, and there are 3 properties that are currently listed for sale in the community. Aberdeen is a 55+ community and according to the information provided from the MLS, leasing is allowed w/restrictions. The restrictions would have to be verified with the Association.

If you would like additional information on these properties or any other properties, please let me know.

Joan Dembroski, REALTOR, ABR, CDPE
Realty Associates FL Properties
561 758 3511
joandembroski@bellsouth.net
http://www.realtyassociates.com/joandembroski
Hey Kevin, I'm in my office right now. Feel free to give me a call at 561-364-5626. We'll get the information that you need!