Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

Shemaherbert, Home Buyer in Columbus, OH

I am interested in buying a multifamily until in Atlanta GA. target young professional/young couples for buy and hold. Cash purchase.

Asked by Shemaherbert, Columbus, OH Sat Aug 24, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Shemaherbert,

I don't blame you for being interested in making a purchase in Atlanta. The city is booming with possibilities and growth. I am a native and very experienced in the market. I have been in just about every aspect of the Real Estate business since 2004. I am a Certified Skilled Negotiator and can help to negotiate the lowest and best price point for you.

We have many young professionals/young couples moving here and they want to be close to the city. The city is filled with different neighborhoods with short walkable sidewalk blocks that take you to cafes, restaurant's and bistros, along with diverse and unique shopping. The schools are excellent and located in a city that is diverse, trend setting and charming.

I would love to help you find the perfect investment property. Just give me a call anytime.

Kindest regards,

Receda Gray - Realtor
770.845.1093
A Better Real Estate Solution can help you.
http://www.aBetterRealEstateSolution.biz
Hi Shemaherbert,

Your target tenants would come ideally from areas close to shopping, dining, public transportation, and the highways. This would depend upon your budget.

What budget are you looking to stay within and what exactly are you looking for in the property you purchase? Are you interested in something turnkey or something that needs work?

Also keep in mind there is low inventory here in Atlanta and we are in a tough sellers market. Feel free to contact me anytime and I would be happy to describe the market here, ideal locations, and more with you.

Tyler Willis, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta
621 North Ave NE, Suite C-50
Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404)541-3500
Direct: (678)656-5524
tylerwillisintown.kwrealty.com
Hi Shemaherbert,
I would love to assist you in purchasing multi family unit. Please contact me at your earliest.

Cheryl Taylor
404-644-8082
Cherylsellsatlanta@yahoo.com