Home Buying in Lake Nona>Question Details

Sadie, Home Buyer in Lake Nona, Orlando, FL

I am interested in buying a home in Lake Nona, but I wont be able to live there in a year. Is it easy to rent it out?

Asked by Sadie, Lake Nona, Orlando, FL Thu Oct 6, 2011

Answers

12
Guy Burkholder’s answer
Lake Nona is a thriving area near Orlando With the opening of the VA holpital, Nemoirs chilkdrens hospitol and UCF medical school opening soon,The rental market should be great. I am an agent in Lake Nona with Century 21 Realestate Professionals with our office in the same community and will be happy to discuss investment homes with you. Tahnks
Guy Burkholder
Century 21 Realestate Professionals
Lake Nona Office
407.592.3844
Hi Sadie,

It is very easy to rent out in Lake Nona (at the right rent of course). There is a lot of demand for rentals, due to the Medical City.

I work and live in Lake Nona and would be more than happy to help you,

Have a wonderful weekend.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Please visit our web site Harmonyfl.com Harmony is the bedroom community of Lake Nona, just 25mins. south of Medical City in Lake Nona. Rental properties do not stay on the market long here at Harmony.
Harmony is the largest Green Certified Community in Central Florida. Geothermal Heated Pool at our Swim Club, Audubon Certified Golf Preserve, Johnny Miller signature course, Dark Sky compliant lighting protecting the starry skies, every home with a 3 minute walk to a park or open space, numerous large and small dogs Pet Park, and Community Garden & Composting Center.
Community School newest technology available for K-8. Living in Harmony with nature education program, that promotes an ethic of the land and stewardship based on the guidelines written by HICAB. Harmony has two beautiful lakes that only allow electric, wind and man power boats. There are several boats for the homeonwers to use free of charge, there is a full time dock master on property.
We have resale's that start in the mid $100's and New Homes that start in the $160's with David Weekley Homes. Purchase a New Home and the developer is giving 2 years of golf passes.
Call me would love to give your a tour of our community.
Harmony Realty
Clorinda Leon
407-383-6703
cleon@harmonyfl.com
We would be more than happy to help you with finding a great tenant and managing the property.

The Management Fee which is 10% of the rent per month
The Leasing Fee which is ½ of the first month’s rent.
Lease Renewal fee of $150 when the tenant’s lease expires and we re-execute a new lease (hopefully for a higher rent amount!)

We don’t charge any Advertising fees while the property is vacant, and we don’t mark up the cost of any repair work and no up front fees. Email me and I will send you a copy of our Owners Info Guide that will give you some more information too. You can also view our website at : http://www.allcountysterling.com

Please email or call if you have any question.
Jon

Jon Schaffer, Property Manager/Realtor
All County Sterling Property Management
Office: 407-674-5601 Ext. 5
Fax: 407-674-5631
E-mail: jschaffer@allcountysterling.com
http://www.allcountysterling.com

"The finest compliment I can receive is a referral"
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 16, 2012
Yes, very easy. All my investors in the Lake Nona area get tenants very quickly. The ones who buy new construction have tenants the day after they close.
Hi Sadie,

I work with investors and we team up with rental agents that help us to determine where the best location is to purchase based on the rental demand. Lake Nona is a highly desireable area regarding rentals. This is a growing area, and although house values are not predictable there are many factors pointing to a rise in home values. Lets talk so that I can get you on the right path to getting a great home! I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jennifer Barker
jenniferbarkerrealestate@gmail.com
561-506-5564
jenniferbarker.bestorlandohomesearch.com ( you can search my website for free)
Sadie,

I work and live in Lake Nona.
Would be delighted to help you with "inside information"
raquel@orlandorealtyqueen.com
Lake Nona is great for an investment property.
We have a property for rent out there. Rental figures are good and tenants are highly attracted to the area.
Hope this helps you make your decision a bit easier.

Amanda Merchant

Global Realty International, Inc
Email: amandamerchantrealestate@gmail.com
Direct: 407.982.6867
I am looking for a property to rent in Lake Nona and would be a great tenant. If you still need someone to live in your property please respond to this thread and we can exchange contact information.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss what is happening in the Lake Nona area. I purchased an investment property there several years ago and have had it consistently rented the entire time with great tenants.
I would be happy to assist you with your search.

Kitty Mark
Keller Williams at the Parks
kmark@kw.com
Hey Sadie,

I live very close to Lake Nona. As Vincent said, rentals ARE hot right now and there are plenty of tenants looking to rent. Shoot me some details in a message of what you are buying and I can get you details on recent rental stats in the area and answer any other questions you may have. No obligations here.

I have not only managed property for owners but have rental property of my own that I manage.

Look forward to helping you out soon!

Realtors! Follow my blog @ realtornation.wordpress.com
Web Reference: http://www.buyinorlando.com
Sadie,

Hope this message finds you well. It depends on the location in Lake Nona and the price point you are asking for the rental. The rental market is HOT right now, so rents are higher. What is your home purchasing budget?

Feel free to browse on my site. http://www.ThePremiumProperties.com

Highest and best regards,

Vincent Paige
REALTOR®| Century 21 Elite Home Finders
5401 S. Kirkman Rd., Ste 725 | Orlando, FL
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073

Visit http://www.ThePremiumProperties.com and find your dream home today!