Home Buying in Cape Coral>Question Details

Mary L Davis, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

I am interested in buying a condo or, townhouse in South Fort Myers. Is there a site that lists which HOA s allow owners to have a dog ?

Asked by Mary L Davis, Fort Myers, FL Wed Apr 17, 2013

Answers

11
Mary,

I have the data base you need. Also, it depends on the breed and weight of the dog.

If you need more help, please contact me.

Remember: “Pictures without ALL the information are never the total picture and always the entire story ~!” Realtor Ron W ..”Pictures being shown, are attention gotcha, use to draw your interest. The rest, the information, will help you decide. Where that information comes from is IMPORTANT to you, and it may not all be on the listing information! Hire an agent that will get you the missing pieces. Then when you actually view the property; have it inspected, when everything begins to fall into place since you had a pre-approval letter or proof of funds ready done for the seller’s hands when making your offer. Sellers and Banks expect this information, before reviewing yours or any offers. Do not lose out by not having this or a Realtor® that is not the listing agent that serves the seller. Remember, the seller pays the commission!! You Get to choose your Realtor® and I want to be that Realtor!”

Mary you may find these interesting:

http://pinterest.com/realtorronw/

http://rwolchesky.wordpress.com/

My Best to you and good luck in your home Searching:

Ronald ( Realtor Ron W) Wolchesky
"Success is when we work together to achieve your GOAL!"
License in Florida
Home: 239-349-4684
Mary,
there is no site with that information. But I can set you up a client portal with your criteria! There you can see what's on the market in the area you want and with for example the option pets allowed.
I would be happy to do that for you. Just send me an email and I will set you up.
Britta Wilsch
Dockside Property
britta.flhomes@gmx.com
I have a townhome listed in Parkwoods, off of Summerlin Rd and Park meadows Dr. 2 dogs are allowed, no viscious breeds.
Give me a call to schedule a showing or for more information. If this one doesn't suit, I can help you find one that will.
.
Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com
http://www.MargeBennett.com
Hello Mary!

Several Condominiums and communities will allow pets. I agree it would be easy for pet owners
to just go on one site to get the information. "Sorry to say but this site does not exist.".
Could you tell me the weight of your Dog? (Some Associations have a weight limit.)
Please email me at Lilorealtor@gmail.com and I will go to work for you.

Thank you
Lilo
Hello Mary,

I would be happy to help you. I can send you a link to the communities that allow pets. I can also research any property you may have seen to inquire if dogs are allowed. They normally have weight restrictions and I can find that information out for you on any property of interest.

I would be happy to send along references of past clients.

Let me know if I can help. nancy.doyle1@ccomcast.net 239-209-2237

Have a great day,
Nancy
Hi Mary,

As a Realtor with membership to the local MLS database, I am able to capture communities information for you and then pass those listings on to you.

For instance, I would only send you properties in communities that have indicated that pets are allowed.

I too have a dog :)

What kind of dog do you have? And how much does he/she weigh...once you locate communities that you like....I can contact the HOA and ask specific questions on the pet restrictions.

I would be delighted to help you with your real estate goals....if you wish to contact me I can be reached at 239-677-7186 or dstack@sunshinerealtyofswfl.com

All The Best,

Debbie Stack
Sunshine Realty of SWFL, Inc
If you have questions regarding any HOA, please call me directly and I would be happy to assist.

Steve Geving
239-573-1400
Jones and Co Realty
stevegeving@hotmail.com
It is pretty simple to set up a search that allows pets or pets with limits. Email me and I will set up the search for you. Carolyn@CNN-CapeCoral.com
I suggest you find an experienced agent to help you in the search.....HOA rules can change and you need someone that is knowledgeable....let us know if we can help.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
No you would have to search the location that you are interested in or advise your Realtor what area you are interested in and let them search it for you. I am available to help.....

239-410-2750
loucioffi@advantarealty.com
Good afternoon Mary,
I don't know of a site that lists which communities allow pets but I would be glad to research the MLS for you and send you listings of available condos and townhouses that meet your criteria. Please email me at Dorinas13@aol.com so I can get some additional information. You can also call me on my cell at (239) 910-6485 to chat. I have lived and worked in SW Florida for over 26 years and am very familiar with the communities in SW Florida. I recently sold a beautiful townhouse in Stoneybrook!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Dorina Soumastre
Century 21 Birchwood Realty Inc.
(239) 910-6485 cell (239) 542-0065 office