Home Buying in Missouri City>Question Details

ethio5000, Home Buyer in Missouri City, TX

I am interested in buying a Townhouse in Fairway Villas Missouri City, TX. anyone has any information on this property and community?

Asked by ethio5000, Missouri City, TX Tue Oct 23, 2012

Answers

3
Yes I can help you, but please tell me if you're working with a real estate agent. I have three buyers that will be closing soon in that community.
What specifically do you wish to know? That location includes new townhomes with the maintenance dues around $1320 a year. Are you wanting to know more about schools, the crime rates, etc.? If so we manage several homes nearby and a also have sold many in that area. My partner and I would be glad to provide you with that information either by phone or email. Unless you are familiar with the area I suggest you even drive the area. That will help somewhat.
I am actually interested to know more about the quality of the home and neighborhood and if there is any problem with that area.
Flag Tue Oct 23, 2012
HI!

There are currently two homes available in this community from $128k. KB Homes is the builder in the community. Please contact me if you'd like more information.

Vanessa Castillo, Realtor, TAHS
281-451-1366
vanessa@interowestave.com