Naomi Garcia…, Home Buyer in 10467

I am interested in buying 4841 Fayann Street, orlando fl 32812. The asking price is 293,000. Is 250,000 too?

Asked by Naomi Garcia Gomez, 10467 Tue Mar 24, 2009

low of an offer?

Answers

7
Give it a shot. What's the risk? The answer no doesn't hurt that bad, especially when the Yes comes up and your happy as can be you took the chance. I love buying houses and always figure if I don't get the answer No very much, I'm not digging for the best deal.
Amazing the responses that still come in on 4 year old questions, isn't it!
Naomi...I would be very wary of any funding post offering low interest rates with no credit check. That's the sort of thing that got us in the mess we're just digging out of today! Not saying don't take advantage of a good offer, but DEFINITELY suggesting checking any company out thoroughly! Best of luck with your puchase...Jim
I am Laura Taylor from Arkansas here in USA, if you need loan then I advise you to contact Easy Loan Firm cos I just got my loan from them a week ago without credit check and low interest rate of 2% without cosigner. You can reach them with this email easyloanfirm4@gmail.com
Hi Naomi
I am actually the owner of this property and would love to discuss the price further with you. I actually just reduced it to $279,000. Please let me know if you are still interested. I can be reached at 407-970-1149 or you can e-mail me at rebsellsrealty@gmail.com. Thanks for your interest!

Rebecca Puig
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Naomi,
I would say that if that is the price YOU are willing to pay then its a good offer. As mentioned before the market is rejecting the asking price. So Go for it!
Hope this helps.
Realtor Rick.
Hi Naomi--I don't think it's too low to make the offer of $250,000 (that's about $100/sq. ft). That is $10/sf below the lowest comp that isn't a foreclosure. This home purports to be totally updated from top to bottom so my feeling is that it won't sell for the bottom of the comps, but you never know until you try. It has been on the market since Septemer 2008, the price has only been reduced by $6,000 in all that time, so I'd say the market is rejecting this list price.

If you would like to go see it, or if you would like my help in negotiating an offer on this property, please don't hesitate to call me. I'd love to be of assistance. You can see the comps by clicking on http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1368719922&…

I look forward to hearing from you.

Louise Warring
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Dear Loan seekers,
I am Pastor Greg Markson
i read your question and i am writing to because i was also in such state.

When i was in need of money to buy a new car,a friend introduced me to a loan firm and i applied
to my surprised i got the loan.
contact saintpatrickscatholicmissionaryloanfirm@hotmail.com
Flag Mon Feb 11, 2013