Home Buying in Madison>Question Details

Kim, Other/Just Looking in Madison, WI

I am interested in any information or opinions on the Weston Place Condos near Hilldale.

Asked by Kim, Madison, WI Sat Dec 15, 2012

Answers

9
Rick Lyngaas’ answer
Hi Kim: There are units available in Weston Place, some on the resale market and some brand new. What kind of information are you specifically looking for. I am happy to gather whatever you need. Just give me a call at 608-217-4719
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
Weston Place has been occupied for years now and unable to sell out all of the units. It is a well designed and well constructed building but the cost per square foot isn't necessarily adding up to good value. It also may prove problematic should you have to sell given the glut of inventory they have.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 7, 2013
Depends on what living style you are comfortable with. There is a sense of community there because of the shared hallways and it's certainly safe and secure. No matter which direction you face the views are pretty impressive - Lake Mendota to the north, downtown Madison to the east, residential Madison and parks to the south, and gorgeous sunsets to the west, especially the higher up you go.

If its your goal to simplify and be near great shopping and a busline - seems like a good choice. Make sure you're checking what comparable units have sold for before making an offer.
Hello,When I was with another real estate firm, we had our offices in the same building. Also our office has 18 listings there so Call me if you want more information! Thank you for your inquiry!
Ginny Damman, 608-334-8544
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
I have some clients that live in Weston Place and have been there for a while. It would be best to know more about what you want and what you are looking for to be better able to assist you. And viewing them, if that is where you want to be, is a must. That way you get a better feel of what you are getting and where you would be living. They are very nice and in a great locale. They have the convenience of so much that is important to people. Retail and grocery shopping, restaurants, easy access to the Beltline, in the heart of so much, etc.

If you would like to have a personal viewing of some of the condos available, feel free to give me a call at (608)358-3352 and we can discuss details to find out which ones would be best suited to you.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Sheri Rector
First Weber Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 15, 2012
Kim, I found 50 Weston Place units actively for sale on the Multiple Listing Service ranging in price from $242,500 to $964,900. If you would like to see any in a particular price range, please e-mail me or give me a call at 608 239-0488 and I can set up some showings.

If after seeing some units you are further interested, I can also provide information to you in terms of how many units have sold recently and what the general price per sq. ftg has been of those sales.

Thanks you for your inquiry and Happy Holidays.
Hi Kim,

The Weston Place condos are very nice units in a location that is close to everything. There are numerous floor plans, sizes and a wide range of prices.

If you would like more info, or would like to take a look at any of these units, we would be happy to schedule a time for you to preview them.

Sincerely, Donna & Dan

Bunbury & Associates Realtors
608-770-1140
http://www.SellingMadisonHomes.com
Location is by far this condo development's greatest asset. It is located just west of campus and within walking distance of UW and VA hospitals and Hilldale Mall and is on major bus routes.

The development itself is a 10-story high rise with 1,2,and 3 bedroom units. Some of the units are finished out while others provide the option for you to select your own finishes. Each unit has 10-foot ceilings, a deck and plenty of glass. Units range in size from around 1000 - 3000 sq ft.

There are many units available for sale now and vary in price from $242K to $960K.

This is just a snapshot of Weston Place. I hope that addresses some of your questions. If you have more specific questions, please post them or contact directly.

Susan Oshman | Broker Associate | Keller Williams Realty http://www.MadisonsAlternativeRealtors.com
I think that is one of the best questions for this forum and i think you will get better answers if you are a little more specific in the info, opinions you are seeking. For example, are you looking for listing information? opinion on price? or more on the location,
If you can narrow down i am sure you will get some very useful info.