Home Buying in High Point>Question Details

Susan Saline, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

I am interested in a townhouse in High point and would like to make a deal with the home owner for a cash deal. deposit and finsh December

Asked by Susan Saline, Washington, DC Sat Apr 6, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3108822670-7818-Woodpark-Dr-High-Po… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3108822670-7818-Woodpark-Dr-H…

Hi, I am India. Are you still interesting in buying a home (townhouse")? If you can give me the criteria you are looking for I will try and find the best deal for you at no cost to you.

Email: India29536@yahoo.com
There are options that would allow you to do what I think you are wanting to, but it would depend specifically on your reasoning for not closing till December. Please feel free to contact me through my profile here on Trula to discuss further. Thanks.

Jason Ewing, GRI/CNS
Not sure what you mean by "deposit and finsh December". December is 8-9 months away. If you don't want to move in until December, you really have to wait awhile before you start making offers. Anyone with a home on the market now wants to sell within the next few months. Feel free to contact me - I am an Allen Tate agent in High Point and have lots of knowledge and experience with the townhome communities here. You can contact me here on Trulia by clicking on "Contact" underneath my picture. I can set you up with a Listingbook account and you will have access to all the listings in the Triad area - just like an agent. You can see pictures, save your favorites, and write notes to me about which ones you like and want to see. It's a great tool for buyers. Contact me to start your home search today. :)
Your 2 choices are to contact the listing agent and work direct with them or hire a buyer agent who can assist you with your transaction.
What exactly do you have in mind?
You can contact me at 336-509-3303.