Home Buying in Bayshore>Question Details

Pierreantaki, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

I am interested in a studio, in Miami and I would like to know the price please.

Asked by Pierreantaki, Miami Beach, FL Sat Oct 12, 2013

Answers

8
The price totally depends on the location, the size, the floor, the view and the condition, and if you are buying cash or with financing. Financed purchases often sell for a higher price (sellers do favor cash buyers).

Please let us know what area you are interested in and we'll be happy to give you the price range or a specific price evaluation.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
In order to know a price, a property address would need to be provided/
Dear Pierre:
elias@condoscafe.com has sent you this City Real Estate Market Segments Analysis & Trends Report for your review. Please click on the link to see the report. Please check out the one-bedroom sales and listing report so that you can get an idea of the Sales and Listing Prices/Sqft.

http://condoscafe.com/GeneratedCityandZipCodeSegmentationRep…

If you have more questions or want to know how to get more detailed info in our website then send me an email or call me at 305-600-2076

Miami Beach, Florida 33139 Real Estate Market Analysis & Trends Report

CondosCafe.com Team
Hi Pierre Antaki,

Are you interested in renting or buying a studio? The price for both can range greatly depending on the area of Miami Beach it's located in, amenities offered by the property, and other factors.

I would suggest to first determine your exact needs by researching what's available. Please feel free to email me at lizgunn@keyes.com with exactly what you're looking for, or feel free to search all available studios for rent and for sale at lizgunn.keyes.com.

Liz Gunn
Go to CondosCafe.com and do a Search to Buy. Registration is free and you will get all the data that you need to make your inititial selection.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 26, 2013
Dear Pierre Antaki ,

There are some good studio foreclosure properties in the in Miami Beach at different price range.What is the price range of the property you are looking for ?
Most lenders will want at least a 20%-40% downpayment for an investment property
,but the HomePath Program has only a 10% downpayment and sellers contribution up to 6%... a great deal .
If you will live at the property what downpayment will you make ?

If interested in finding out more contact me.

Michael Correra
Sales Associate
Florida Real Estate Instructor
Piquet Realty
305-992-9084
Michael@piquetrealty.com
Hi ,

It all depends on the location, studios in Miami Beach can start from $1000 depending on your specifications and can go up to $1400-1500. In the Brickell/Downtown area they start at $1400 but obviously they are nicer buildings with amenities. Please send me an email to info@thegteamrealty.com which what you are looking for ,budget move in date and I can fwd you a list with all available units in the market.

Thank You,

Ileana Umpierre
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 12, 2013