Home Buying in Greenville>Question Details

Shsxiaoxue20…, Home Buyer in Oro Valley, AZ

I am interested in a property. How can I find out if it is a regal house? Is it true regal house not built with good material? And therefore it's

Asked by Shsxiaoxue2002, Oro Valley, AZ Fri Jun 21, 2013

Value depreciates fast.

Answers

3
Hello. With a little research your answer can be found by the agent who represents you. While some companies have reputations (good and bad) it is best to remember that companies usually have many people working for them...so, while one team of workers may do awesome work; another team of workers (for the same company) may do shoddy work. The best way to have peace of mind is to hire a home inspector that you trust to do a great job in telling you about the quality of the home you are buying! I hope this helps and if you would like to buy a home in the Greenville, SC area be sure to look up Welcome Home Realty.
not sure but I am a new homes specialist in WIlliamston SC, let me know if you may be interested in a D.R. Horton home?
A GOOD buyers agent will be able to assist you with this.