Home Buying in Southaven>Question Details

whitem1999, Home Buyer in Southaven, MS

I am interested in a house with contract on it and its contingent on the sell of the buyers house.

Asked by whitem1999, Southaven, MS Thu Jan 24, 2013

Could I still put an offer on that house with no contingency?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3094158429-537-Long-St-Southa…

Answers

5
Terry Tomlinson’s answer
This home requires a 2K earnest money deposit and prequalification through Wells Fargo. I am familiar with this home and would be more than happy to help you. Please don't hesitiate to contact me.

Terry Tomlinson
901-628-9583
info@desotodeals.info
You may put in a back up offer. The buyer's with a contingent contract should have a first right (usually 2 or three days) to remove the contingency (in this case sale of their current home). If they are not able to remove the contingency, you would then have your offer on the table for acceptance or counter offer by the sellers. I would be more than happy to explain to you furhter. Please don't hesitiate to call or text me @ 901-628-9583 or email with questions to info@desotodeals.info at anytime 24 hours a day! I look forward to helping you soon.!

Terry Tomlinson
Bob Leigh and Associates
901-628-9583
Hi whitem1999 - you've already had some folks offer to help & each with good suggestions :) You most definitely have the option to put an offer on a home which currently has a 'contingent' offer in place. Most likely, those other buyers will then be give 48-72 hrs. to either set a firm closing date or step aside ... and in my experience, if the buyers have a home they must sell first, they almost always step aside (and without any penalty to them - earnest money refunded, etc).
Best of luck to you, and if I can help in any way, don't hesitate to send email to DanaOwensSmith@yahoo.com or call/text 662-404-0465.
Dana Owens Smith
Crye-Leike Realtors
This house is scheduled to close soon. I'll be happy to find you something similar if you are interested. Which number should I call you at to discuss?
Saira Khan
901-413-0563
You can give me a call at 6625571023
Flag Fri Jan 25, 2013
Yes! Yes! Yes! and you are very likely to get it. I just had a buyer put on offer on one of my listings that had a contingency offer on it contingent upon the sell of their home and my buyer is fixing to move into the home in 2 weeks. The first buyer removed the contingency., they needed to sell their home in order to buy. If you need help, please look me up at http://www.saysabrasaysold.com if you are not already working with an agent.

Thank you!

Sabra