Home Buying in Carlisle>Question Details

Ken, Home Buyer in Florida

I am interested in a house near the car shows in Carlisle, pA

Asked by Ken, Florida Sat Nov 3, 2007

Answers

7
have you bought yet? we are interested in selling, we have a 4 bed, 2&1/2 bath, finished basement, 2 car garage, within walking distance of Gate 1. email us at lebunyak@yahoo.com
We are planning on moving real soon and my house is near Gate 7 of the fairgrounds if you are interested.
Or you could go to my website and get the direct info at your fingertips - FREE!
You can do manual searches on the local mls - direct access!...
You can set up an automatic search where the instant ANY home is listed by ANY brokerage YOU get the email of ALL the info; price, address, pictures, virtual tours etc etc...
Hope that makes it a little easier for you Ken!
Ken, Doing a quick search I have found that there are 165 single family homes within 5 miles of the Carlisle fairgrounds currently for sale. Prices range from $70k -$750k, 2 - 6 bedrooms, 1 - 4 full baths, 800 sqft - 4,900 sqft and .05 acres to 10 acres. There are a lot of variables and a lot of choices, if you can narrow your criteria for me I can trim the list and give you better information.
Hi Ken,

The link below shows the 122 single family homes in Carlisle that are currently listed on Trulia. Perhaps you can use the map to locate homes close to where the car shows are held.

I hope this helps you.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
I am looking for a signal famly residence. THANKS,

Ken
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 4, 2007
Are you interested in a single family home or townhouse? Also, what price range?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 3, 2007