Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

rhurley, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

I am interested in a home where horses may live on the premises in the Kingwood area of Houston, min. four bedrooms, land is nice, barn is even better

Asked by rhurley, Houston, TX Sun May 19, 2013

Answers

3

There are many homes that will fit your needs in this area... Feel free to contact me and we can discuss more details... I'll then be able to send you links to properties...

Kevin Sechelski
832.545.5503
Contact@HouseHuntingHouston.com
there are a number of homes in the Humble/Kingwood/Porter/Splendora that allows horses-and a minimum of 4 bedrooms-of course the price varies also-are you looking to buy or rent-shoot me an email with your email address and I will forward a list of properties that meet your search requirements
Yes, there is a community immediately south of Kingwood where horses are permitted. You will also find some in the Humble area. I dont know what is available currently ,as inventory in Houston is very low in all areas. Pam H