Robinred88, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

I am interested in a home listed on auction.com. How do I go about the auction process? Where do I start? .

Asked by Robinred88, Sarasota, FL Wed Jul 4, 2012

Answers

1
Robinred88, the website auction.com has information "how to" participate in their auction process.

Have you checked at the local county government websites that list public auction (courthouse steps)? To participate in this bid process you do not need a realtor or anyone other than yourself.

If you win the bid you will purchase the property as is with no warranties. Any outstanding liens, judgments, clouds on title are passed through with the property. When you win the bid, at the end of the business day you have to pay for the property in full to the respective municipality.

Purchasing a property at auction carries the highest risks. If you are prepared for this process, then you can acquire properties via an interesting and exciting method. It is not for everyone.

Good luck with your endeavor.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com