Robinred88, Home Buyer in Sarasota, FL

I am interested in a home listed on auction.com. How do I go about the auction process? Where do I start? .

Asked by Robinred88, Sarasota, FL Wed Jul 4, 2012

Answers

2
There are homes on the market including bank owned homes, short sales and even homes that are priced competitively in the market that are incredible deals without having to go through the auction process. You need to have an agent who can alert you when the deals come up as they do not last long. If they are priced to move fast, they do. Also, with the above types of properties, you still have a right to inspect! If you would like a current list of bank owned &
short sales, feel free to contact me.
Kim Kruysman
Michael Saunders & Co.
941-441-6628
KimKruysman@MichaelSaunders.com
Robinred88, the website auction.com has information "how to" participate in their auction process.

Have you checked at the local county government websites that list public auction (courthouse steps)? To participate in this bid process you do not need a realtor or anyone other than yourself.

If you win the bid you will purchase the property as is with no warranties. Any outstanding liens, judgments, clouds on title are passed through with the property. When you win the bid, at the end of the business day you have to pay for the property in full to the respective municipality.

Purchasing a property at auction carries the highest risks. If you are prepared for this process, then you can acquire properties via an interesting and exciting method. It is not for everyone.

Good luck with your endeavor.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com