rick.k, Home Buyer in Milford, MA

I am interested in a few manufactured homes in 55 gated communities in Cathedral City, CA. I'm in NH. How do I get approved with a Section 8 voucher?

Asked by rick.k, Milford, MA Tue Jul 23, 2013

I am working thru HUD with a Section 8 voucher issued to me in NH. Am I able to transfer it to a manufactured home not on it's own piece of property? I am a first-time home buyer and across the country! It all seems very daunting to me. What order of contacts do I need to speak with? HELP!!

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello Rick, please log in at our Website so we can give you access to the properties you are looking for.

Fredy Rodriguez ,CRS,GRI,SFR,E-Pro, HAFA, RSPS
DRE 01731893
Don't forget get to send the referrals our way.

Avoid this costly mistakes before selling. FREE E-Book
Are you looking to buy. Get listings directly from the MLS. Search for properties like a Realtor. HERE!


Are you behind with your Mortgage payments? Learn your options! HERE!

God bless you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 4, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer