Home Buying in Bronxville>Question Details

acesn888, Home Buyer in Bronxville, NY

I am interested in a coop within walking distance to the Metro North Trains Station in the Bronxville Area. I wish to purchase and rent it .

Asked by acesn888, Bronxville, NY Sun Sep 30, 2012

Can you recommend a building?

Answers

8
Debby Frank, SFR’s answer
The majority of coops in Westchester do not allow you to buy the unit and rent it immediately, they expect that you will live there and your approval by the board to purchase in the corporation is based on that context. If you get approval at all, it is usually because of a hardship, and usually contingent on a year to year approval of the renter, almost always beginning with approval for only 1 year. If you don't plan on living there, need a longer rental period, or want a safer option, you may want to consider condos.

Debby Frank
(914) 498-5443
http://www.westchesterbydebbyfrank.kwrealty.com
debbyshomes@aol.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
I have a listing on Bronx River Road 2 blocks from Metro North. 3 miles from Bronxville. Jeannie Calderon
I would be happy to help you. give me a call.
Joe Houlihan
There is a coop building on Parkway Rd that allows renting in Bronxville. It requires 20% down and may suit your needs. If you need further info...AskRey.

Like AskReynet on Facebook

Rey Hollingsworth Falu
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Houlihan Lawrence - Bronxville

Direct 917-855-0277
rey@askrey.net
Hi, I'm putting a two Bedroom on the market that is walk to Fleetwood train and also rentable. Mmessage me directly if you want the info and help with any others...I do a lot of business in Fleetwood Park complex that encompasses a number of buildings and are rentable ...754 - 800 Bronx River Road..

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
914 406 9023
Good morning,

There are MULTIPLE BUildings in Bronxville within walkign distance to the train station. If you give me a list of your "MUST HAVE'S ", along with price point and size, I can steer you in the right direction.

I hope to hear from you.
Good morning,

I hope to hear from you.
Not easy, In the Bronxville area most of the buildings willl not allow renting. There are only one or two buildings that may allow renting One being a condo. If you would likemy assistance please feel free to reach out. Patty Breen, Associated Broker with Houlihan Lawrence located in Bronxville Village, 914 804 1126 Pbreen@houlihanlawrence.com.