Anh Hoang, Home Buyer in 77062

I am interested in a condo in Washington DC that has just been reverted to US Bank National. However, I could not find this condo listing on US Bank

Asked by Anh Hoang, 77062 Thu Feb 4, 2010

web site. How do I find out who to talk to at US Bank about this condo?

Answers

6
Daniel Johnson’s answer
Anh,

Typically once the bank takes back a property it is takes leaps and bounds to find the right party to speak to. In most cases the banks contract with property managers to help maintain/resale homes that have been been taken back on their books. An agent will have the time and resources to help you find out the specifics of the subject property. I'm sure there are plenty of them active on Trulia who are willing to help, myself included.
Anh if you are looking to purchase a bank owned home it is very important that your realtor have experience and knowledge to do that. It is easy to have any realtor look up the info for you or in many cases you will be able to find them on the net yourself. The devil is in the details. If you are not working with a realtor who knows what you need and equally as important what the lender needs to purchase the home, you are dead in the water. The process is best handled by someone with extra training in these areas. I am proud to be a certified Short sale and Foreclosure specialist. What does that mean for you? It means I am trained and ready to help you.

Arthur Hardy

W.C. & A.N. Miller

A Long & Foster Company

Spring Valley office

4910 Mass. Ave NW, Suite 119

Washington DC 20016

202 362-1300 Office

202 895-2860 Direct

join me on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000031782836
You don't talk to anyone at U.S. Bank. If it's for sale, it'll be listed on the MLS, which any Realtor can access. Or you can try searching for it on some site like Realtor.com or my site at http://www.WeSellVirginiaHouses.com.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Hi Anh,

If you can send me the address of the condo, I will look it up in the MLS system for you and see what I can find out - it's sales history and if it is currently active on the market.

Kelly Putz
Realtor®
DC/MD/VA
Kangal Real Estate
kputz@kangalre.com
703-961-8663
Hi Anh,

Well, first, it's best to have a real estate agent working with you through the process. There's typically no cost to you to have a buyer's agent.
What is the address of the property? Is this a property that went into foreclosure?
All communications would need go through appointed listing agent. Property might not be sold to family buyer could be sold to a investment group, could be months prior condo prep work be prepared for sale.

Lynn911