Home Buying in Scottsdale>Question Details

Joyce Chapman, Other/Just Looking in New Jersey

I am interested in Active Adult 55 communities

Asked by Joyce Chapman, New Jersey Mon Apr 6, 2009

2 Bedroom 2 Bathrooms. We should be in the area in December. We are living in New Jersey now.

Answers

6
Joyce, not sure what part of the valley you're looking at but CORTE BELLA is an absolutely GORGEOUS active adult 55 gated community in Sun City West and the prices couldn't be better. Let me know if you would like more information.
Stephanie Weiss, REALTOR
stephanieweissmoves@gmail.com
http://www.stephanieweissmoves.com
Irene Hammond and her mom, Claudina Jenkins, specialize in Active Adult communities. Here's their web site, which you may find really helpful: http://www.arizona-active-adult-community.com/
Hello Mrs. Chapman. Arizona has some amazing adult only communities...and of course, its a great time to buy! Depending on your needs and wants (i.e., golf, community center, ballroom, restaurant, etc.). The west valley has the most diversified communities to choose from. There is a good selection of new homes and pre-owned homes. There is also a new development in Scottsdale that provides medical services on-site. If you have a few guidelines which I could follow on your wish-list, I would be happy to forward additional information on areas which may be of more interest. Have a wonderful day, Diane from Sunny Arizona.
Hi Joyce,

I would be more than happy to program a personalized MLS search for you so you can see everything that's out there, available, and might suit your needs. Just contact me through the link below, or my Trulia profile, and I'll be glad to get it set up fro you.

All the best!

Randy Hooker
Buyer's Broker
Hi Joyce

We have many active adult communities to choose from for you. I can actually provide a specific search that will email you through the months to provide the research you'll need to have a great idea of which communities you'll want to visit when you arrive in December. In order to provide that through our local MLS system, your choice is to contact myself or another great buyers agent to connect with on your needs. This can be easily set up to email you daily, weekly, or monthly with all new available properties. This way it is on your time.

I am available by phone or email through my website below.

All my best,
Laura Myers
Keller Williams Arizona Realty
480-600-6213
What area of NJ ... it's a small state but a big one too ...