Home Buying in Union City>Question Details

Muhammad A.i…, Home Buyer in Union City, CA

I am interested for hiring/buying a house of 3 bed & 2 bath with moderate fare in union city/fremont,can you give some quotations/ref..??

Asked by Muhammad A.ilahee, Union City, CA Wed Feb 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087825877-2965-Risdon-Dr-81-…

Answers

3
Muhammed,

From your question, it seems that you are interested in a detached home more. Even within Union City, there are many different areas that demands different price points in the market.

Did you know what price point you are looking in or the different areas Union City offers?

Below link shows some pricing of sold homes in the last 30 days in Union City. This should be a good starting reference point for the type of homes in different areas and the pricing that goes with it for 3 bedroom/2 bathroom homes. For more information, please feel free to contact us at 510-229-9161.

- With Warmest Regards,

Will & Ed
As john mentioned, that specific property is a short sale. I’d recommend you locate a Realtor who can help you select properties, show them to you and help you through the purchase process.
This is a short sale kand hasbeen on the market for 236 days. If you are not award of what and how a short sale works please call me and i can explain. Also if you are wanting to preview other homes in Union city that are not short sales i have others i can show you. I have lived in Union City for the last 30 years and i know the city very well.

Prudential California Realty
John Petrocelli, REALTOR®, CRS
Green, EcoBroker® DRE #1468343
510-750-3797 (CELL)
510-489-7473 (OFFICE)
john@petrocellihomes.com (email)
http://www.petrocellihomes.com (web)