Krugg2215, Home Buyer in 14225

I am interest in a house in the Woodridge Avenue area in Cheektowaga but I have heard it may not be the best area to live.

Asked by Krugg2215, 14225 Sun Feb 28, 2010

Is this a bad area and what areas should I stay away from in Cheektowaga? & also is Cleveland Hill School District a good one?

Answers

3
Keep in mind that opinions are often suggestive--If you are not familiar with the areas, make the time and visit--drive through neighborhoods more than once and at different times of day, look at everything that is of importance to you-- get a sense of belonging--as far as areas being bad--visit the local police department if you have safety concerns, ask all your questions, they are your best source of information--as for the school district--what may be good for one may not necessarily be for another--visit the school, ask for a tour of the facilities, speak to the principal, teachers, etc.; then make a determination, will your comfort level be reached.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 6, 2010
woodridge is a great street
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 5, 2010
Cleveland Hill is not your average Cheektowaga area. Its has more of a Snyder/Amherst like feel. I use to live in East Amherst about 10yrs ago. But had to down size to a smaller home. Now that my situation is better with my career. I was thinking of moving to a upscale neighborhood. but you cant beat the conveniences of thruways 290,i90,33 nothing is more than 15 mins away. I thinking of just adding on to my home in the Cleveland hill area.