Home Buying in Norwalk>Question Details

Evelyn, Home Buyer in Norwalk, CT

I am interesed in buying a rent-to-own home. If there are any realtors in the Norwalk area that can help, please respond.

Asked by Evelyn, Norwalk, CT Thu Apr 26, 2012

Answers

6
Hi Evelyn--My husband and I work in several towns in Fairfield County and have a good knowledge of properties where that could happen. I would need to know a bit more about your requirements, for example, price, location, etc. before I could give you specifics. Please feel free to contact me at 203-856-9383. Mary Ann Laurita, Prudential CT Realty
I have a possible rent to own in Weston. Would you consider that location?
It is a 3 bedroom home with a studio.
If you are not working with someone.... please contact me.

Dori Seamans
Realty Seven, Inc.

203-858-5107
Hi Evelyn,

If you are not already contractually in Norwalk to someone I am happy to assist. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Ph: (203) 856-8399 or email to: samgabe@realtor.com

Sam
Hi Evelyn,
I have helped many renters become buyers. When the question is posed as you have here, it would lead me assume, you believe you are not in a position today to be a traditional buyer. I would encourage you to explore FHA loan opportunities, which are NOT strict on credit scores and permit as little as 3.5% down at incredibly low lending rates around 4% on a 30-year mprtgage. this might end up being a lower monthly cost then renting!
If you do not believe that you could handle the 3.5% down on a house, then I guess rent-to-own is an option, literally, as we in the real estate profession, more precisely refer to your goal as a lease with option to purchase, sometimes with a portion of rent credited toward the purchase.
I am happy to refer you to a FHA expert in Fairfield County to make sure you don't miss a possible amazing opportunity. Please feel free to call me anytime at 203-218-6664.
Many Thanks,
Lisa Jones
Hi Evelyn,
I can help. Please give me a call. Thank you, Mark Namm
Hey Evelyn,

Give me a call now, let's talk.

-Joe Balestriere
203-216-0670
William Raveis Real Estate