Home Buying in 55129>Question Details

Thiyagarajan, Home Buyer in 55129

I am indian, want to buy a flat in MN , my daughter is staying in MN how do I transfer Money from India, what is yearly tas for a flat

Asked by Thiyagarajan, 55129 Mon Jan 10, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Carolyn Jass’ answer
Dear Thiyagarajan,

Contact your bank in India and have the money wired to either your daughter's bank in the USA or perhaps to the title company in the USA. Title Companies handle the money for many sales.

In the USA flats are called Condos if they are owned, and they are called Apartments if they are rented. Apartments are usually rented for a year, but sometimes can be rented for a month at a time. If a person rents just one room and share the bathroom and kitchen with others, it is called a Room For Rent.

Either you or your daughter can contact me me and I will help you if you are in St. Paul or Minneapolis or the surrounding areas.

(I work for a another company that has it's center in Chennai India.)

God bless you.

Carolyn Jass, Realtor
Twin Cities Real Estate, Equal Housing Opportunity
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 22, 2013
you can wire money to the title company she is closing at prior to the closing date. http://www.mnhomescontractfordeed.com/ramsey-county
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 14, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer