Home Buying in Dallas>Question Details

teydra, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

I am in the process of relocating to Dallas and would like to rent a home for a year. price range for rent would be 800-1300 monthly for 2-3 bedroom.

Asked by teydra, Dallas, TX Sun Sep 8, 2013

I am open to Frisco, Plano, Allen, McKinney and any other cities that is considered a good area.

Answers

4
You will have to definitely go up in the amount you want to pay monthly. Single family homes are hot hot hot for rentals right now and renting quickly and well priced. Pick any 1 Realtor and work with them only on finding your home.
http://www.tcrdallas.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Sep 10, 2013
Rent for a nice place in that area will be closer to 1,200-1,300. I live in McKinney and work in the surrounding area and know it well. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

Barbara Wilson
StarCrest Realty
214-564-7579
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
A nice home starts at around 1500 a month and the sky is the limit. I would be happy to send you some current listings ,just let me know. Finding one in that price range you want is slim.
Would be glad to forward some current listing that meet your needs. Let me know if you have pets area most desirable ect. and will forward some homes
David
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 8, 2013
I dont have any pets. I have a child so i would like for her to be in a good school district.. Please send me some homes thats available for rent.
Flag Sun Sep 8, 2013