bdarak, Home Buyer in New Hampshire

I am in the process of getting a USDA rural housing Loan in New Hampshire, my wife will not be on the Loan, can I add her to the deed on the house?

Asked by bdarak, New Hampshire Mon Nov 12, 2012

Answers

2
Pat Rose’s answer
Yes, you can have an attorney do that after the closing. Whether you are closing in 2012 or 2013, make sure that you deduct the RD fee, if you can. It is completely deductible in the purchases year. It is a big deduction, but won't do you much good unless you have can itemize since you are married that will be a big threshold to get over. If you close after the first of the year, you will not only have the funding fee to deduct but also 11 or 12 months of interest payments much better for you.
This is a process that can usually be completed after closing. You can simply ask your closing attorney who can complete the new deed for you and get it recorded. If you need any help buying, please do not hesitate to contact me.

SCOTT GODZYK

Trulia's #1 Agent in NH

sctprop@aol.com