Home Buying in Louisville>Question Details

Wendy, Home Buyer in Louisville, KY

I am in the pre-approval process and am looking for a buyer's agent in Louisville, KY. Please post if you are interested in helping me out.

Asked by Wendy, Louisville, KY Tue Feb 19, 2013

My price range is $70-90,000. I am wanting a 2-3 bdrm 2 bath single-family residence in move in condition in the Beechmont, Okalona, Hikes Point, or J-Town areas.

Answers

19
Joel Lobb’s answer
Who We Are

The Greater Louisville Association of Realtors® (GLAR) is a professional trade association representing more than 4,000 members involved in the real estate profession. Our members are mostly Realtors® but we also have Affiliate members that include companies and individuals that have a vested interest in the real estate industry.

As a local arm of the country's largest trade association, The National Association of Realtors®, GLAR is committed to providing the highest degree of service and professionalism to it's members and the community.

GLAR provides opportunities and services to our members that benefit individuals and their careers as well as the real estate profession as a whole. GLAR continuously offers education courses taught by professionals, including the opportunity to train for and acquire esteemed designations. We also have a Realtor® Store for our members to purchase supplies, signs, contracts and anything you can think of that might be helpful to Realtors®.

GLAR has an Advertising campaign that promotes using a Realtor® in every real estate transaction and is also active in the community through it's many charitable donations and activities. GLAR is also very involved in government activities and legislation that affect the housing industry.

As the local "Voice For Real Estate," GLAR has become an active member of the Louisville community. Our members, as well as the Association staff, have become an information source for local media and government agencies and well as active participants and board members of many community organizations, charities and businesses. It is a priority to give back to the community we serve.
Wendy, If you need any help with the pre-approval to get qualified for financing please feel free to give me a call. We are a direct lender here in Louisville, and we offer every loan program available. I can guarantee you that I can secure the absolute best fixed interest rate coupled with the lowest closing cost available in the market! I would beat any other lender or banks offer that you may have already received.

Hope to hear from you to inform you about your options.

Respectfully,

Gordon Goldsmith
Sagamore Home Mortgage
Louisville, KY 40222
502-599-8163
Web Reference: http://www.sagamoremtg.com
I am eager and willing to help you. Specialize in first time home buying. Live in J-town myself and know the areas you want to live very well. I can certainly show you some great property opportunities and even try to get you some immediate equity in home from day one. Visit my website and call me on my cell any time!

http://www.abgrealtors.com/agents/StephanieJones

Stephanie Jones, Agent
Weichert Realtors - ABG Louisville East
215 S Hurstbourne, Suite 205
Louisville, Kentucky 40222
Direct: 502-802-3204
stephanie@abgrealtors.com
Hello, my name is Lynn Houfek with Gilezan Reatly here in Louisville. I have lived in Louisville all of my life and would be happy to help you find a home in the Beechmont, Okalona, Hikes Point or J-Town areas. Please give me a call at 502-235-0114 or you can email me at lynn@gilezanrealty.com.
Hello, My name is Cheryl Bishop an agent with Semonin Realtors I have seen several homes that may interest your in the area you are looking for please call me at 502-650-3779, my goal is to help you find the perfect home. Thanks. cbishp@semonin.com
Your request is quite common and you will have a tough time unless you are already pre approved or have started this process in which I see you have started that. Good job!
You just have to be diligent and pursue every listing that comes out that looks good because our listing inventory is low and buyers are plenty.
I would be delighted to assist.
Wendy,

I currently represent several buyers, and have references for buyers I have represented in their home purchase. I know of properties in the locations you have requested that will meet your request. My team of experts will assist you in your home purchase efficiently & allow you the peace of mind in your purchase. I take personal pride in working with my clients and would appreciate your selection of me to represent you in this exciting time. Congratulations on taking the first step to be pre approved! Kathy Ludwig, Gariepy Group
Hi Wendy!

If you haven't found a buyers agent check out my reviews on Trulia and Zillow. You can also visit my website at http://www.stephaniesellshouses.com, or call me at 599-9528. Best of luck a s Happy Hunting :-)
Hi Wendy. I would be happy to help you find your new home. Please give me a call at 502-235-0114 so we can discuss exactly the features you want in your home. Then, I can start looking for you.
Give me a call.
Thanks!
Lynn

Lynn Houfek
Gilezan Realty
502-235-0114
Hi Wendy, I work with first time homebuyers and would love to help yu find your next home! Text or call me at 5026817335 and let's chat about your needs and wants and walk yu through the process so yu will be an informed and confident buyer when the right home comes along! Feel free to visit my site.
Web Reference: http://www.jyuhomes.com
Hi Wendy! I'm Kim McIntosh with Coldwell Banker McMahan. I'm sure you'll hear from a lot of great agents on this post. My business partner, Diana Tufaro, and I have been full-time Realtors since 2007. We are KHC-Certified real estate agents, which means we work with several lenders who have down-payment assistance programs and grants to help with the initial expense of purchasing a home. I know you are already in the pre-approval process so I would ask your lender if they offer these programs. If not, I'm happy to give you the contact information for a few who do. We are working with a few other clients who are looking for similar properties so I already know of a few that may fit your needs.

I'd be happy to speak with you to see if I can help in your search for your next home. You can reach me at 502-541-1215 or kmcintosh@cbmcmahan.com.

Feel free to check out my website if you'd like more information about me. http://www.KimberlyMcIntoshHomes.com.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Kim
That's a pretty good range for that area. I just found a nearly new house in Fern Creek for just a little more of that. I will help narrow down the search because I know that you can really find some dogs at that price too.

Call me at 396-8195, and we can meet at my office in the Kaden Tower right off of the Watterson Expwy and Breckinridge Lane.
I would be happy to help in any way I can. That's what I do! Do you need to see properties today? If so, call or email and I will gladly assist you!

Buck at The Breland Group
502-418-8319
Greetings Wendy
Jon Taylor with Keller Williams East. I live in Jtown and know the area very well. There are many move-in ready homes in your price range. We held an open house Sunday at 4106 Chambers Way near Billtown Rd. I'd be more than happy to show you that home and any others you might be interested in. Feel free to call or text me @ 502-657-8585 or email jontaylor@kw.com. Thanks.
Wendy: I am next to Southern High School at 8600 Preston Hwy., stop in and I can show you on line some homes and pictures and while where at it can get you pre-approved for the home purchase. David Vincent 502-479-5600
My name is Jerry Goode. I'm with Semonin Realtors. I live in the Highview area which is between the Okolona and J-town area and would be glad to help you find your home. Please give me a call at 502-762-3019 anytime or email me at jgoode@semonin.com
I'd be happy to help. Please visit me at http://www.Metro1Realty.com and check out my blog posts and read about us at http://kimtag.com/Metro1. If you feel comfortable please call Neil Blumberg, broker, at 502-254-9600. :)
I"m an agent with Semonin Realtors, I will be glad to assist you with your home search please contact me at 502-650-3779 or cbishop@semonin.com, there are several homes listed that will meet your needs
We can help! Our specialty is the hand-holding experience needed to help new buyers. We can also show you how to buy with special finacing or grant money (I was a mortgage officer before I was a real estate broker).

Call me or email and we will show you what we mean by our slogan "Personal Service...Expert Results! "

Mark & Paula Atteberry
Louisville Market Realtors
mark@LouisvilleMarket.com
502-224-1039